15: sacred flame

-» • «-

save me trough my misery, i'll let you mark me prettily

-» • «-

━━━━

crash!

I jump over the transparent barrier, avoiding the series of ice prick, heading to my direction created by none other than the ruthless Envy.

I breaths heavily, breathing smoke trough the thick layer of ice that trapped me, leaving me nowhere to go.

The space inside the transparent barrier were filled with fogs, forbidding me to see my opponent. The ground started to feel moisty, ice glistening under the crimson sun, and started to melt.

I tries to feel everything around but It was hard to see with smoke blocking everything in sight.

A sharp movement of wind, warns me what was about to come next. A large ice spear flew towards me, aiming for my body but I'm fast enough to dodge it, landing right on my feet in the middle of thick fog.

I hears the ice cracking and before I knew it, my feet was already covered with ice, planting me firmly on the ground.

"Ice spear." Envy spoke, right then, I felt the familiar sharp movement of the air. I tries to break free but all my effort were futile, leaving me hopeless.

I close my eyes after hearing the sharp movement of the air gets louder. But then happen...

'Sacred Flame'

Boom!

A wave of air crashes on me, but it wasn't strong enough to send me flying away.

Noticing the weird silence, I fluttered my eyes open and sees Envy out of the barrier, unconscious. While the barrier... its melting.

My jaw drop at the sight.

Snapping out his trance, the mc announce, "Y/n won!"

But instead of celebrating for my victory, I run to Tzuyu's direction, crouching down beside her. Checking her injuries, i felt guilty, seeing her covered with visible burns and scars.

A sounds of footsteps rushes towards us. Chaeyoung, Mina, Momo and Jeongyeon checks up Tzuyu, with Jeongyeon pushing me aside, eyes scrutinizing Envy's injury. "Move." she demand and before anyone could complied, she lifted up Tzuyu of off the ground, carrying her in bridal before trudging their way to the infirmary.

I watch as their back faded from the distance. "Y/n are you okay?" Ryujin ask, as soon as she reaches me, checking if i have any bruises but I could care less about that. My heart tightening because of something I have no idea about how did it happen.