14: unexpected

-» • «-

if you think, i'm done well i'm not, I'll hunt you down. Like a strange clown, i'll trick you done.

-» • «-

━━━━

"You failed." the deep voice that rumbles out from the man's chest, fell dangerously upon his parted lips with evident disappointement. His eyes bores hole on the woman before, trembling in fear.

The woman shudders, feeling the temperature drop lower than before, her eyes fixated on the floor, not wanting to make an eye contact with the man sitting on his throne with a glass placed on his palm. "It was just a simple order but you failed? Tell me why, might as well give a second chance if you tells the truth."

The woman flinched, eyes moving to the figure that stand near the wall, your daughter. She wants to say that but it will be no different cause neither of them will spare her once she choose a side.

"I-I.. " she gulp nervously eyes pinch shut, silently hoping for this nightmare to end.

"Leave her to me master." a manly voice interrupted her as the owner emerge from the dark. Pale skin glowing under the light of the candle fire. "I'll give her another task, once she failed again, I'll be the one to kill her."

The older man ponders for a bit then turns to his daughter, "Nayeon?"

Another figure emerge from the dark, eyes glowing white, "Yes father?" she looks at her father with questioning gaze.

"Take care of her. You'll be the one to give her task, I have another job for Yoongi." he gesture for the trembling woman to stand up. "Do you all understand?"

"Yes master." they respond and he immediately dismiss them.

"Yoongi." Nayeon calls out once they reached the entrance of the castle, gazing at the man ahead of them.

Yoongi cocked his head to look over his shoulder, giving Pride a silent questioning look.

"Thanks. I owe you one." Nayeon mumbles, head turning away to face the horizons.

Agony hums, uttering out a reply, "You don't have to because I'll did this just this time. Do not expect me to help you again."

Nayeon watches as he transported his self to their school, leaving her alone, along with the girl. Noticing her, the deadly queen turn around. "What's your name?" she ask, sending the girl into a panicking mess.