32: a dangerous trade of life

-●-

To kill or to be killed

-●-

__________

________
_
_

TZUYU

I let out a sigh as soon as I have reached my destination. The Elites dorm. Clicking my tongue in annoyance, I held the door knob and twist it to open the door, creaking as I did. Swinging the door open, I let my left foot in first before finally stepping inside which was a bad idea because as soon as I was fully inside, everything around started to peel as if it was a banana.

The interior and color of the place started to changed. From the fine polish wooden wall to wall made out of marble, outline made out of golds. What is this place? Even the door I was gripping dissappear in the thin air, leaving me standing in an unfamiliar hallway. But there something in the air I'm familiar with. It's a smell of demon's blood. But the type of blood that stink so much.

Disgusting.

I don't sense any kind of threat or danger so might as well tour around. I might find a clue about this bullshit. Hopefully.

I trudges trough the hallway, eyes lingering over the marble statues that almost felt they're alive watching my every move. As I near in the end of the hallway, the stinky smell of blood become even more stronger, but there was this urge inside of me, telling me to go there. Curiosity bubbling up in the pit of my stomach as the urge got stronger each step I take.

As I slowly walk closer, a two different voice ting my ears, causing it to perk up in delight. So enduring the disgusting smell wasn't a waste at all huh. Walking a little faster, I turn to the corner only to be greeted with a familiar figure.

"Y/N"

What is that motherfucker doing here?

__

YOU

"Young Master.." A familiar voice calls out my name making me halt on my step and turn around and saw Hyunjin.

What si he doing here?

My head tilt with questioning eyes. "Young Master?" I repeated his words as I brought a finger up to point at myself. My head gets clouded with questions and confusion when he nodded as an answer.

I let out a humourless chuckle at that. "Young master? You're kidding right? How in the world did you even get here?"

Hyunjin facial remain unmoving, as he scrutinized me. "He will explain everything to you once we get there, now if you allow me Young Master let me take you to him to answer all the questions that were bothering you and all sort confusions that that fogged your mind."