12: danger

-» • «-

like a trigger, shooting bullets onto someone to fall into the depth of madness.

-» • «-

━━━━

Huge terrifying figure wanders around in the middle of the eerie night. Its shadow alone brings terror to every individuals inside the campus.

Huge wings, sharp claws and teeths, blood dripping red eyes and figure of a beast continue to trudges to every corner of the structure, finding the smell that was engraved over her brain.

A heavy growls left her mouth, as her eyes searches trough every window. Her step halted, when her sensitive nose picks up a familiar smell.

Human.

Her crimson eyes gaze up upon a closed-curtain window, her wings abrubtly flapping in excitement, dashing into her aim window in inhuman speed.

Breaking the glass-made window.

━━

"Y/n go to the bathroom!" Sana exclaim as she pushes me to walk towards the bathroom.

Before I could even move a single muscles, the glass window explode, sending the damge pieces in different direction and our spot wasn't an exception, sending me and Lust over the corner.

A huge figure of a monster tower us, it eyes reminded of the black smoke that I encountered years ago.

Her eyes flicker between me and Sana, recognizing who was between us is her main target and when she realize, she let out a deep loud terrifying growl.

As the monster dashes to us, Sana charges towards the creature, blocking her from completely attacking me.

"Y/n run towards the council office!" She demand, but I hesitate, "Are you going to be okay-"

"I said run!" She cuts me off and I waste no time and complied, storming out of the room to sprints towards the Council Office.

My feet take quick steps along the dim corridor. All door was close, not wanting to encounter a deadly monster.

Dress in pajamas, I run towards the other building- where Council office is.

My figure was exposed as the moonlight strike to the land as if watching every creature that walk under it. It was eerie night as crickets as the background music.