10: walking disaster

-» • «-

troubles follows her

-» • «-

━━━

You

"Ow!" I hisses, touching the bruised part of my lips. It has small cut from the impact.

I tilt my head and examine the throbbing left cheek of mine, flashes of memories of earlier come rushing and swirling over my head.

"WAIT! WAIT! - " Too late.

A hand landed on my left cheek, my head tilting on the other side from the contact.

She was about to throw another one but soon realize the eyes that staring at us. In embarassment, she transported herself to somewhere.

And me?

I ran off from the place of course after picking up the book she had drop.

Thats one of the greatest embarassment I had experience.

That's how I ended up inside the restroom checking the red graze of hand mark on my cheeks. She's cruel. I didn't even mean it. And beside, half of it was her fault

I winced when I involuntary touches the cut on my lips.

That girl is violent.

I try healing it but it didn't work. What happened to my supernatural power? I huff, applying a cream that I borrows from Ryujin- who laughs when the news reach her. She won't stop teasing and reminding me about the 'aggressive' kiss.

That goofball.

After applying on my lips, I proceed to my cheek, still red as a tomato.

My mind suddenly travels to Envy. I'm sure she's not done with me yet. I hope we won't cross path while she isn't calm yet. I hope.

━━

A group of boys gathered inside a room, playing cards, not caring about the class.

Han Jisung also known as Han, examin his pair of cards, chewing the inside of his cheek, when he remembers something. "Chan?" He spoke, eyes moving to the male beside him.

"Hmm?" Chan hum in response, arranging his stack of cards, while the other listens silently.

"Don't you notice? Hyunjin has been acting weird." Han pointed out his observation, catching everyone attention.