28: the purpose of the mission

—» • «—

aim it by the heart not by the mind

—» • «—

━━━━

You

I groan when a slight pain surges trough my spine. I fluttered my eyes open and met with an unfamiliar place.

I'm in a majestic cave.

I lift an eyebrow and look around the unfamiliar place then realized I was leaned against a rock. That explained why my back hurts. I huff and stand up only to realize that my both wrist were chained. I frown.

"What's with this?" I question to no one. I tried pulling my wrist  and even trying my ability to destroy it but for some unknown reason, it can't be break.

I give up and let out a huff in frustration.

As far as I remember, a magical force take me away from the trio. But as what I felt that time, It wasn't the bear that Jeongyeon that took me.

But who could be—

"Oh so you're finally awake." I flinch from the voice. I gazed upon the entrance and saw a goddess like beauty standing there, with a soft frown painted on her delicate features.

 I gazed upon the entrance and saw a goddess like beauty standing there, with a soft frown painted on her delicate features

Her pointy ears automatically captured my interest. She's an elf.

My eyes narrow in confusion. What does she need from me?

"What do you want from me?" I ask with a frown. The woman remain unfaze and just stares at me blankly, her gaze were sharp as ice prick.

"Should I be the one to ask that?" She sass, "What a demon like you came here for?"

My mouth parted to reply but someone entered the cave and interrupted us.

"Jennie, the young lord is looking for you." A woman announce.