4: demons

-» • «-

its funny how both world revolve with unfairness.

-» • «-

━━━

You

"Oh~ But babygirl that wasn't free."

My face flushed at the pet name, earning a chuckle from the blonde. "Cute." She smiled, unwrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Then how I'm going to repay you" I tilt my head to have a better view of the small demon. Her face potrayed nothing but excitement, as she flashes me a dimple smile.

"How about a kiss on the lips." She continued to tease, fueling the redness of my face.

I become speechless. But I was quick to regain my composure and shake my head, brushing the unwanted thoughts away that invade my mind.

"As far as I know you're Sloth not Lust Chaeng." As angelic the voice sounds as chilling and scary it was. Sloth smiley face had dropped and was replaced with annoyed expression.

My head snapped over the direction where the third voice came from and was met with gorgeous woman. Her dark raven hair tied up in a ponytail.

I heard Sloth scoffed, "And what is greedy Greed doing here?"

"Why? Do you own the hallway?" The other deadly queen's lips curved up in mischief as she respond, annoying her fellow deadly queen.

Sloth smiles with a frown, "No I don't and - Hey you ditch us on our break time!" She exclaim after realizing something, "You didn't join us when you promise to."

Greed lift an eyebrow, "Should I feel sorry?"

"No you don't have to, you're an asshole anyway and beside I want you to meet someone."

And thats when Sloth state my presence, dsrgging me towards greed with excited grin.

"This is Y/n. A new meat." I frown at the way she introduce me.

"I know. Her name is all over the place." Greed remark, scanning me from head to toe.

My name is all over the campus? But why?

"Really? How tho?" Sloth voice out my question.

"Sana. This is the first time Lust put an interest to someone in front of everyone so that's probably the cause of the wildfire thats happening here." She said nonchalantly and an displeased look appeared on the small deadly queens face.

"This newbie is mine." Sloth growls in a language I can't understand. She only growls but the way Greed reacted, I know she have said something.

Greed scoffed in disbelief, "Y/n right?" I was startled when she suddenly ask me. My cheeks flush in embarassment. "Ye-Yes."