33: his command

— • —

you have one job and better not fail

— • —

------

------

YOU

I groan as I felt the cold breeze touching my skin making me shudder, pulling me out of my slumber. I attempted to pull myself up, only to notice someone sleeping on top of me.

Its Tzuyu.

All of the event had came rushing back making me sigh. Wait? I touch the surface I'm currently laid upon and realize I'm on top of Tzuyu's bed while she sleep on top of me.

I tilt my head to get a better view of her face only to see her hair covering her face, the side of her face pressed against my wounded shoulder.

I tried to move but my effort were all in vain because 1, I'm wounded. 2, Tzuyu is sleeping on top of me and three, I'm tired for a reason I don't know of.

"Tzuyu..." I breathed out as I shake her slightly, trying to get her out of her deep slumber.

"Hmm.." She hum softly but then her breath got heavier again, indicating that she have fallen asleep again. 

Too tired to even do anything, I remain laying underneath Tzuyu as she let's out heavy breath lulling me back to sleep.

I groan, fluttering my eyes open as I fully regain my consciousness, feeling the weight on top of my chest decreases and went all to my stomach instead. The first thing I saw is Tzuyu, staring at me with her doe eyes bigger than as usual, portraying a shock expression. Horrified, should I say instead by how she looks at me like I just have grown two heads.

With a frown, I shot her a questioning look, "What?" I asked but she just remain silent. Then her expression shifted, looking at me accusingly instead. "Are you that obsessed with me that you let me claim you as my other half?"

O-other half? Eh!?

....

....

"What!?"

I sat up out of surprise, ignoring the throbbing pain on my shoulder.

Realising I move too close to Tzuyu, cause our faces literally are just inch to disaster, I move my head backwards. Who knows what she might do this time.

But she move her face closer instead, her eyes shifting to its original color. Red. I backed away but couldn't move that much because she's literally sitting on my thighs as of now.

With her eyes glowing red, her hands went to my injured shoulder, squeezing it hard making me groan in pain.

"Tzuyu you're hurting—" Before  I could finish, her free hand grabbed my chin completely shutting me up. "You'll cause a huge chaos if someone find out about this." Her lips curved into a sinister smile.