30: unexpected surprise

—» • «—

all hell broke loose

—» • «—

:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧

:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧:・゚✧

YOU

I scratch the back of my neck, irritated and frustrated as to why NaTzu were ignoring me. Dahyun weren't ignoring me but she's obviously scowling. Jeong is probably the only one who have normal facial expression here.

What an immature way to get mad of someone. You can just tell her directly what is wrong —

I stopped on my track by instinct when I felt Nayeon stop walking. She was walking in front of me so it was only natural for me to sense it, by the noise of her footsteps.

She cast a glance over her shoulder to stare daggers at me. Her menacing gaze drilled on me. "Are you saying something Y/n?" Eh?

Oh right. I totally forgot about her trait.

"No—nothing." I laugh nervously, trying to brush it aside. She did not say anything and resume to trudges forward, much to my relief. "Right she can read mind, I should have just whisper everything that I'll say whenever she's around." I whispered to myself whilst walking behind the demon bunny.

Then she suddenly scoff, "Demons have strong sense of hearing so I could still hear you even you were whispering."

Fuck that strong sense of hearing, I don't have one.

"I could literally read your—"

"STOP READING MY MIND! THAT'S INVASION OF PRIVACY Y'KNOW!"

━━━

3rd

Jeongyeon let out a sigh as she sits on top of a big rock, skimming trough her map. They decided to rest for a bit to store up some energy after their unfortunate encounter with the elves.

Looking at the map, they still halfway before finally reachinf the portal that could bring them back to their dimension.

Diverting her gaze away from the map, it landed on her three companions who have visible frown painted on their face. The sight looks funny. Then her eyes shifted to Y/n, sitting underneath a large tree, sitting atop of a rock while leisurely bending a small dry twig.