18: damaged

-» • «-

outsiders

-» • «-

━━━━

3rd

Inside a private room.

Yoongi flickers his gaze between Nayeon and the door, as if expecting someone to come inside. He pulled on his hair, raking a finger trough his raven locks as he bit on his lower lip anxiously.

This us fucked up.

She should be here by now.

Speaking of..

The lock of the door click. The doorknob get twisted and the door was slowly push open. Yoongi look upon the intruder, sighing in relief when he recognize her.

"What took you so long?" He quirk up a brow but only to recieve a cheeky smile from the woman.

"How is she?" She ask instead, ignoring his question, her voices' husky. A frown form on Yoongi pale face as he muttered out his response, "She's not getting better and she's not even waking up." the evident disappointment that laced with his tone caught the intruder attention.

"You know.. I don't get it. Why do you worry about her so much, she's immortal."

"You don't get it! She lost her wings and even contradict her father, you know what will happen to her. I'm more than sure he won't go easy on her even Nayeon is his own blood and flesh!" he spat, eyes burning. "Nayeon is my friend and so you do!"

The woman sealed her mouth, better not to argue back. After all Yoongi is right. Nayeon will surely deal with the consequence of her action.

She let out a sigh.

Pursing her lips, she glance at Nayeon sleeping figure. Her scars and and bruises had already healed but the deadly queen still had her consciousness in the realm of dream.

"How are you going to wake her up?"

The woman glance at Yoongi, blinking repeatedly and made a thinking gesture. "Let see if this still work." she replied, unsure.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, "We are still kids back then, I don't think it still works."

But the woman only shrugs her shoulder nonchalantly, "We'll never know until we try."

She take a step closer to Nayeon, and bend her body over, placing her lips near Nayeon's ear and whispers something, pulling away after.

And they waited as Nayeon slowly fluttered her eyelids open.

"That spell is a powerful weapon from seventh layer of hell, so it will surely work." the woman grinned triumphantly, watching now the half awake deadly queen.