19: pride (not anymore)

-» • «-

seven superior queens (minus one)

-» • «-

━━━━

(A/n: I'm sorry I did not update for a long time. I'm not online for I don't know how long for I have to focus on our f2f class + projects and performance. Even now that we have two weeks break. But I'll try to catch up on my updates. ^_^.)

---

"Is this how you treat someone? that you love?"

I froze on my spot, heart quickening in pace. The words broke troughout the place, silencing everything around. I shifted to turn to Nayeon but my face fell when I sees her face contorted with mocking face.

"This is the first time that your jokes made me really internally laugh Jisoo." her voice dripped with venom, staring right into my eyes.

Okay.

That was enough for me to turn away and grab the door handle, walking out of the room without bothering to look back.

......

"Ah-Holy shi-" I almost had an heart attack when Mina suddenly appears before me after taking five steps.

What is she doing here?

I blinks a few times as she have done nothing but to stare and take in every detail of my phsycal features.

"Follow me." was all she said and turn to walk away. Well as far as I remember i don't have any problem with Greed nor we have an unfortunate encounter. Shrugging off my shoulder, I strode over her, trailing behind the quiet deadly queen.

I really wonder, what's gotten to her. Well, she isn't planning something bad right?

I halt on my tracks when she stopped from walking, glancing over shoulder to look at me, "I won't do anything. You don't have to worry." she assures and started walk again, leading us into a small open space, a deck stands alone in the middle.

I follow along as she sit down, occupying the other side of the deck, while I take the other end. Silence envelopes us for we haven't spoken any words yet.

"Y/n right?" she asked, twirling the edge of her silky hair.

My gaze flicker to her, "Yeah."

She hummed and suddenly stands up, stopping after taking a twenty steps forward and lift her arms as if calling the voice of nature to give her strength. I was startled when her wings appears and spreads out with loud clap, winds gushing agressively.

I remain immobile, as creepers and roots crawled over Mina's direction. So this her trait.

I blinks numerous times as vines envelopes her whole then slowly melt and forms a crown on top of her head and a majestic designs on her flapping wings. She then turns around to face me, breath getting knocked away on how beautiful she looks. An embodiment of elegance and beauty. Then she smiles enticingly to me and touches her wings elegantly. "Do you know that for us demon, our wings are our Pride?" there's a hint of mischief on her tone.