31: rise of the devil

—○—

the nightmare begins

—○—

°°°°°°

°°°°°°

YOU

Another minutes of walking but no use. It was all in vain. No one was really around but us who keep searching into nothingness.

"I think we should go check the elites dorm. Someone has to be there." Jeongyeon said suggestively, voice filled with hope.

Without further question, Nayeon stride ahead and headed to the Elites dorm. We walk right after her. Feet thumping quietly against the marble floor of the hallway, a shiver ran up to my spine, a feeling of being watch by an unknown being.

My step halted. I craned my neck from left to right, trying to spot someone but I saw none. Surprisingly, the feeling of being watch dissipated and I felt my tense muscles relaxed. My gaze averted in front and saw NaJeongDaTzu walking ahead.

I sigh and take a step forward, attempting to follow them.

But they suddenly faded.

——

NAYEON

As I walk, my eyes roam around over the interior, trying to spot something weird. Not a minute after, I finally see the door that lead to the Elites dorm.

"Jeongyeon we're here."

"......."

No one respond. My eyebrows meet in annoyance.

"Jeongyeon, I swear if it one of your game—" I cut myself off after turning around and find no one.

No Jeongyeon.

No Dahyun.

No Tzuyu.

No Y/N.

But they were just behind not long ago.

I was left alone in this empty space, standing alone, accompanied by the deafening silence of the place. What is really happening?

"Your Highness." My head snapped over the direction of the familiar voice.

Skin as white as snow, stood out from the dim atmosphere of place. Poker face adorning his face as he spoke.