26: demon of destruction

—» • «—

destroyer; here it comes

—» • «—

3rd

"Nayeon no!" Jeongyeon hisses as she pulled back the former deadly queen—who planned to jump after Y/n and Tzuyu.

The bunny swat her hands away and scoffed, "Stop acting like you know all the things!"

Jeongyeon eyes flared in annoyance and glared at the smaller woman, "What will you do then once you land there? Nayeon that's the territory of evil elves! You don't even have a wings to fly down there!" the taller's words were like a thousand needles prickling over her pride.

Nayeon chest burn with anger and pride as she sink all the world that the younger had spat. She felt like being look down. She hates that. Nayeon hate that Jeongyeon— a mere reborn demon like her see her as nothing but a vulnerable wingless royal blooded demon.

"So you think i can do nothing because i am wingless?" Nayeon teeth grind on one another as her jaw tighten from the swelling anger on her chest.

Jeongyeon was taken aback by the older statement. She did not expect Nayeon to react this way.

All she could see right is Pride and not Nayeon. Not the royal blooded demon but a superior deadly queen.

"Huh!" Nayeon voice drop octave which was never happened before.

Nayeon wasn't doing anything and only just staring at her but Jeongyeon felt herself shaking. No. It wasn't her the one shaking. It was the rock she was standing. The rock she's standing on were shaking.

"I have fully regain my strength and I am stronger than before Jeong. I can fight." Nayeon muttered trough gritted teeth and jump over —where the two other companion fell off.

"Nayeon— seriously!?" Jeongyeon have no hoice but to follow the former deadly queen, summoning her wings and trailed behind Nayeon and was about to aid the latter but she was surprise to see Nayeon's wings fully healed.

How in the world—

You

"Stupid, pabo, idiot, a motherfucking dumbass—" Tzuyu continiously grumbled profanities under her breath while dusting off her clothes aggressively with a obvious annoyance swirling over her chocolate orbs.