8: agony meet destruction

-» • «-

damage of destruction pleased agony

-» • «-

━━━━━

You

"SHE'S MINE!"

I blink a few times as my heart
beat fasten.

Did I heard it right?

Realizing what she said, Nayeon blink a few times and cleared her throat.

"I- I mean, she's under my watch." She defends. Glancing at me for a brief moment then travels her eyes to the other deadly queen, who smirka at the bunny with glint of mischief.

I stares at Nayeon, flabbergasted. My heart won't calm down.

"Okay then... She's all yours." Momo laugh, enjoying Nayeon reaction.

Then Momo look at me. "Lets meet again, kay? Babye." She wave off and disappeared ino the air.

"Nayeon." I call softly for Nayeon, who haven't move a single muscle.

"Oh my Satan! That's so fucking embarassing!" I heard groan, palming her face in embarassment, regretting what she have done.

She continue to mutters incoherent world to herself as I watch her talks gibberish.

"Nayeon!"

"Fuck!"

I flinch at the high-pitched voice. I waits for her to calm down and when she did, she shift around to gaze at me.

She stares at me blankly and settled herself on the chair opposite of me. Her eyes darted on my wounded neck. She move her chair closer to me to examine my wound.

"Your wounds' bleeding." She pointed and I touch the pierce skin. As soon as my skin touches the crook of my neck, it started to heal by itself - the pierced skin closes, the dripping blood disappears, startling me and Nayeon.

"Di- Did you do it?" I stammered. My eyes averted to Nayeon's and saw her as surprise as me.

"No." She replied calmly despite of her surprise reaction.

"Are you sure you're a human?" Her eyes squinted as she question, sending my heart beat into erratic movement.

"I don't know?"