6: demon inside me

-» • «-

the scariest demon, are the one that lurks within our soul

-» • «-

━━━━

You

"Oh come on Y/n. You are not going to die just by opening your eyes." She click her tongue in annoyance, opening my eyes forcefully. I open my eyes so she could stop poking it.

When she said she'll kill me, she did really meant it. So here I am with her inside the bathtub full of red rose petals.

"So its your first day of class?" She ask as she giggles, playing with the floating rose petals.

"Yeah."

I pulled my knees against my chest, resting my chin on it as I watch Sana pick a petal and burn it with blue flame, leaving trace of blue sparkling ashes mid air. My mouth agape in amazement.

She chuckles softly, seeing my reaction. "That's look amazing right?" She smiles, her eyes twinkle like the starry night.

"Yeah." I replied nonchalantly ,looking away, but deep inside, I can feel my stomach flipping.

She let out a small giggle before gazing at me with devilish smile, and propose, "I can also make you feel amazing in another way." She smirk.

Here she goes again.

"No thanks." I declined.

She laugh softly. "Okay."

She then stand up, droplets of water rolled on her delicate skin. I abruptly divert my eyes away. I heard her faint giggles before I heard the water move, indicating she have step out of the tub, procceding to the shower.

I heard the showers and just then I breathed in relief. Everything she have done earlier and yesterday had my breath knocking off my lungs away.

"Y/n?" She calls out softly. My eyes darted to her. She looks at me with a smile, hiding her body behind the shower's curtain.

"Yes?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"Can you join me in the shower?"

"Knock it off!" I playfully rolls my eyes and she laugh in response.

━━

I clicked my tongue in annoyance as I continue to wander around this huge school. My class is about to start in thirty minutes, and I still haven't find my classroom.