Chapter 4: The Penthouse

Well guys here it is!!!! Hope you love it!!! Leave your coments ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam was the most normal. He asked me if I was hungry, when I said yes, Harry and him teamed up to make dinner. As Harry cooked he asked me simple questions about myself. I answered all of them with no problems, but his last was one I hadn't expected. His last question was "Single?" He gave me what I now knew was his usual cheeky smile.

"So, we don't have another room but you can sleep in my room, I'll hang on the couch." Liam offered. I was thankful Liam had provided a way to avoid Harry's question. "Or we can arrange something." I knew we were only staying for tonight so I didn't really care where I slept.

"No, that's fine, I'll take the couch." I smiled at him. He shrugged and continued cooking. Louis and Zayn sat on the couch chatting. Occasionally one of them would glance at me with looks that could only be discribed as curious. It made me worry, Did I do something wrong already?

"Com'on, Liam is it done?" Niall whined in his Irish accent. Liam handed him a plate and he skipped happily, to the dining room. Liam handed the rest of us plates. It was Macaroni and Cheese. One of my favorites. We all followed Niall into the Dining room.

Louis sat next to me and Zayn was on my other side. "So, tell us about yourself." Louis said through a mouthful of macaroni. He was really attractive. His eyes weren't quite green yet not quite blue and behind them I could see a twinge of mischieve. His arms were really defined, I could see his muscles twinge under his skin as he made the slightest movements.

"What do you want to know?" I responded to his question with a smirk.

~Louis's POV~

This girl was phenomenal. She could play clarinet as well as the guitar, was in marching band, all honors classes through high school. I mean dang how did she make the time? She also used to jump horses before her horse went blind due to some disease. She still loved him even though he wasn't perfect. She also volunteered at a blind horse rescue to help him. Dude! Stop it! Eleanor, your girlfriend! I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts.

"Oh, and I did Gymnastics for a while." she finished up. I looked over to see Zayn silently laughing at me. He always seemed to know what was going on inside my mind. How much cooler could she be?

"No you weren't!" Harry said, What a flirt! She immediately gave him a look that screamed, wanna bet? She stood up and we all turned in our seats to get a good look at her. She leaned back until she was in a bridge, her shirt pulled up a bit revealing a belly button ring. She flipped her feet over her head and before we knew it she was back on her feet. My mouth made a perfect "o".

She sat back down looking pleased with herself continuing to eat. "Brilliant" Liam said.

"Can you do a triple back flip?" Zayn asked. We all cracked up even her, even though I doubted that she had gotten the reference. Liam looked at his watch and sighed.

"Get ready for bed guys. Danni, you can shower if you want. I'll get you some blankets." I made my classic "aw" face at how sweet he was being. He really was missing Danielle. He always became really helpful when he missed her too much. She was still in England. He became like a parental figure when they were separated.

I watched as Liam led Danni down the hall and too the bathroom, showing her where the towels were.

I was lost in my thoughts as we moved to the living room. we sat on the floor so we didn't disturb Liam as he made the couch look like a real bed. Hazza was snapping his fingers in my face. I glanced at him and said loudly "HARREH!" grabbing his face in my hands.

"What were you thinking about, boo?" He asked me.

"Nothing." I said my thoughts flashing back to Danni. Just then she walked out of the bathroom wearing a camisole and plaid shorts. Her hair was dry and it seemed to be curling. She laid on the bed-like-couch, her head rested on the pillow.

"Well, I'm going to bed. I'm pooped!" Zayn said.

"Aren't you always?" Niall said, recieving a round of laughs.

Before long I could hear steady breathing behind me. Turning around I saw Danni asleep already. Her lips were slightly open and she snored lightly. Only loud enough to be cute. I can feel my lips curling into a smile as I stand up to go to bed.

"Night" Harry says over his shoulder already on his way to his bedroom. Looking at Danni I could see that she was shaking only slightly. I grabbed the extra blanket Liam had put by the couch and draped it over her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWWWW!!! What a gentleman!!!! Teehee!!! They're gonna have some fun in the next chapter!!! ;) I'll update tomorrow!!! Love you guys!!!

~~~Steph C: