Chapter 14: Recording Booth

Hey guys!! Im sick at home so yea, Post some comments to make me feel better ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I missed the beach a lot, although I didn’t have much time to think about that. It was friday and I was in a studio rehearsing with the band.  It was my first time meeting Josh and Jon, but they were pretty cool. We finished way before the boys did so we sat on a couch outside their studio and just talked. Josh was super cute but not in the same way as Louis. 

I watched Lou through the window listening to them singing a new song; Kiss You. They were really amazing.  While Josh talked, I tuned him out, all my attention on Lou. After a while I began to notice something. The boys that were taken had this glint in their eyes; like they were singing to someone..  Harry and Niall’s eyes just didn’t have it.  I had a feeling that it wasn't something they could help, it just wasn't there.  Louis, however, was somewhere in between.  When he noticed I was looking at him he smiled as he sang his part. 

“Danni? Earth to Danni?” Josh was snapping his fingers in my face.

“Wha-?” I said, snapping out of my thoughts. 

“So, you gotta thing for Lou?” He said elbowing me in the sides.

“What, psh, no. Gross.” I said giving myself a mental face palm for being so ‘calm,cool, and collected.’ He laughed.

“Then why are you blushing.” he laughed once again, giving me a jab in the ribs, causing my blush to increase dramatically. 

When the song ended a guy at the sound board told Josh, Jon, and I to join them. 

~

I was nervous to say the least. This was my first performance and it was on the Ellen show.  I had watched her show a bunch as a kid, which only added to the pressure. Some chick was violently pulling on my hair while another was brushing something powdery on my face. I envied the boys, who were all ready done. Lou of course, looked amazing. His hair was neatly messy, if that makes sense.

He wore a white shirt with red chinos and vans.  They all laughed as I struggled, cringing against the brush.  Luckily the pain ended quickly and they aloud me to join the boys.

~Louis’s POV~

Our performance of Kiss You went smoothly. After we were done, Ellen walked over to us and said “We’ll be right back with One Direction!” Once the camera man gave the signal that we were off the air, Ellen introduced herself, completely ignoring the band, Danni included.

It always got on my nerves, the band was just as important as we were.  I turned around, Danni was being pulled off stage by the stage managers. I caught her eye as she was about to disappear and gave her a thumbs up and a smile. She smiled back. 

Stage managers busily arranged us on the couches. Harry and I sat on the front couch while Zayn, Niall, and Liam sat behind us on bar stools.

I was never nervous about interviews, mainly because everyone asks the same stupid questions. “What’s it like? How rich are you? What are your plans?” But I knew this interview would be different. Ellen would ask about Eleanor and I was nervous. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you loved it!!!

Rock on guys!!!!

Steph <3