Chapter 21: The letter

Hey guys!!! So yea!! New update! Thank you guys for all the reads and votes!!!! Love you guys!!! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis's POV~

What the hell is wrong with me? How could I have done that to Danni? And with Eleanor no less. My chest hurt. I was pacing the room both hands were tangled in my hair. Whenever I closed my eyes I thought of her. It hurt to think of Josh in her room. I remembered what she did to me when I was upset, Was Josh doing the same to her?

Harry was on my bed, glaring at me. He was mad at me like everyone else was and I didn't blame any of them for not talking to me. "Why did you do that to her?" he asked me.

"I don't know, ok! Eleanor was drunk she came at me." Their was no excuse for hurting her and I knew that. "Harry, I love her." I said sitting on the bed next to him.

"Then why did you do that to her?" He said standing up. He stopped at my door and said "She's a good person. But you'll be lucky if she ever even looks at your sorry arse." He left me alone.

He was right, I needed to find a way to make it up to her. Any minute we would be put on a tour bus, headed for our next show.  I thought of everything and anything. It had to be simple yet classic and cliche.

~Danni's POV~

After I packed I furiously tried to cover the circles under my eyes, to no avail. Josh was being so nice. He had made me breakfast in bed, helped pack my suitcase, and comforted me through the night. He even arranged for me to stay in the stylists tour bus, he understood that I didn't want to be in a confined space with Louis.

~

"You poor girl." Bay said after I explained why I wasn't staying with the boys. We sat in the small living room in the back of the bus. She introduced me to Bree, the boys's stylist.

"Hun, do you want me to kick his ass?" Bree said with her slight southern accent.

"No, I-I love him." I responded, looking at the floor.

"Play hard to get, dear." Bay said over her shoulder.

"I suck at that." I admitted.

"Just let him come to you." Bree chimed in. "Now let's get you back to gorgeous before rehearsal."

~

An hour later they had me looking presentable, just in time to. We were parked in a lot outside of a huge stadium. 

Bay gave me clothes to wear, saying that everything I had was not to be worn in public, ever, under any circumstances. She forced me into a pair of black skinny jeans and a shirt that was off-the-shoulder. "I look like a slut." I said. The shirt didn't even cover my belly button.

"That's kinda the point." Bree said like it was obvious. I hugged her saying thank you's. I slipped on some toms, grabbed my guitar, and ran for the stage. I was already late. I ran on-stage, apologizing to Paul, who was glaring at me.

The first song we rehearsed was "I would" which I loved, except Bay's plan worked, Louis missed most of his solo's. The boys were obviously as pissed as I was. During our break Lou sat on the couch, sipping on a water bottle when he usually ate whatever Niall didn't. The boys gave me hugs and told me everything.

"You know, he is sorry.  I don't blame you for not talking to him. He was an arse." Harry said when it got quiet. I nodded, Lou's eyes were worse than mine, he didn't even put his contacts in, he just had his glasses on. My phone buzzed beside me. It was Bay:

From Bay:

Is it ok if I feed your cat?

The stylists had agreed to take care of mittens during rehearsals. He was getting big but was still a mama's boy. I replied with a yes.

~

The concert went smoothly. Lou got it together just for the concert, but fell apart again once he was off stage. I felt almost responsible. hopefully we could get this straightened out before we grew farther apart.

When I got to the bus, I planned on going straight to bed, but there was a large envelope on my bed.

It was addressed to me so I opened it. Inside I found a magazine and a letter. I was on the cover, but there was a hole in the magazine right between my eyes. The letter was written in Serial Killer style, with newspaper letters

Danni,

If you don't keep your hands off of my Louis, you Will end up like the magazine, with a bullet hole in your head. Understand? Good. Go home, slut.

~Your Worst Nightmare

It sent a cold chill down my spine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys!! Leave me your thoughts in the comments?? Will  they make up?? Whose the creeper??? Rock on Guys!!!

Steph <3

PS Check out my buddies new book Raven's Last Match that I am editing and Only in a Dream!!!!!