Chapter 5: Team Kevin

Yay!!! Chapter 5!!! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Danni's POV~

Overall I had gotten a good night's sleep. Except I knew I had a dream, yet I couldn't quite figure out what it was. All I know is, Louis was in it.

Wait. Was that Bacon? The sudden rush of smells interupted my thoughts. I sat up and looked over the back of the sofa. Behind the kitchen counter was a boy with messy hair. Louis. As I rubbed the palm of my hand in my eyes, my vision was slowly unblurring. He was in fact making bacon, and he was shirtless. His back was to me so I quickly put my hair in a bun, hoping that it would look ok. My hair absolutely hates me in the morning. Getting off the couch was something I wasn't looking forward to. Talk about the most comfortable couch ever!

I quietly walked up to the counter and grabbed a bar stool. He turned around and said rather loudly "G'Morning'" I cringed at his loudness.

"Morning Lou." I answered quietly, smiling slightly, leaning my head on my hands.

"Well breakfast is ready. Wanna help me wake the lads?" he asked giving me a cheeky grin. I nodded. "Wait here a sec." he ran into his room and quickly came back with two air horns.

"Hold on." I said laughing at his expression. Rummaging through my suitcase I found two bandanas and black paint, for just such situations. I tossed him a bandana as I tied mine around my forehead and putting the paint below my eyes.

"Paint me." he said, I laughed at him and put some on his face as well. "We need a team name." he said deep in thought. "Team Kevin!" he said dramatically. I just laughed at him.

We snuck down the hall holding our air horns like guns. "Look, if we don't make it out of this, I want you to know," I paused dramatically outside of Zayn's room. "You have killer abs." I said allowing myself to glance at his chiseled chest, and laugh at his expression.

"And you have an amazing morning hair." he replied, I gave him a fake death glare that made him laugh. We snuck into Zayn's room. He was on his side, his formerly perfect hair was floppy and lifeless without the can of gel. He was shirtless as well. Louis held up a finger then another then we blasted our horns. Zayn literally fell out of bed. Louis patted his check while Zayn tried to figure out wait had just happened, cursing under his breath, and we moved on.

Entering Niall's room, we saw the Irish boy lying on his stomach. I knew how to get him up. I knelt down and whispered in his ear "Is that bacon?" he immediately sat up, smelling the air. He got up slowly and walked out, rubbing the back of his head.

"On the counter." Louis said patting him on the shoulder, and Niall was on his way

Harry required an extra nudge, he required both air horns while Lou jumped on his bed. He finally gave in and went to get breakfast.

We found Liam already awake and packing, talking on the phone to Danielle.

We walked down the stairs and ate breakfast laughing about our little adventure as team Kevin, as the others groaned that they had been brutally awoken.

~

The airport was cold and I was thankful for my white American Eagle sweatshirt, but I was wearing my soffee's and matching toms which meant that I was still cold.

A security guar named Paul cleared a path for us as Mack and a few other men kept the crowd at bay. The boys seemed unphased by the paparazzi but I wasn't.

"Just ignore them." Louis said encouragingly.

~

We had our own private plane! The boys led the way to the runway where the plane was waiting, our luggage was alreay loaded.

The plane's seats were amazing. Leather couchs that face each other with a table in between and individual seats as well. "Close your mouth love. Might catch flies." Lou said. I didn't even know my mouth was open. Blushing, I snapped my jaw shut.

"This is so cool!" I said plopping down in a seat with a table. Lou sat across from me. The pilot came over the speakers saying the usual. "Buckel up, we are taking off."

I felt the plane move and then start to incline slightly. Before I knew it we were flying to Hawaii. By the time we were out over the water everyone was either asleep or on their phones. Lou was asleep across from me.

He looked so cute when he slept. His arms were crossed over his chest and he snored only lightly. His chest slowly rose and fell with his breathing. His brunete hair was messy, under the hood of a jack wills jumper, big surprise. I caught myself smiling, until his eyelids fluttered open and he yawned. I quickly stared down at my phone my face heating up. "Morning." I said laughing at he tiredly smiled. It wasn't long before he began playing games on his phone.

"I'm so bored." he complained. Evidently, he got tired of temple run. I laughed and held out both my hands palm up.

"Put your hands on mine." I said he looked confused but complied. I flipped my hands over and smacked the top of his hands lightly. He looked surprised. "Your supposed to pull back before I can slap you!" I said laughing at his response. I held out my hands again and he, once again, complied. I twitched my hands under his, making him pull back. Once again I won and he laughed a little to loudly. Receiving an angry glare from Zayn.

~

We landed in Hawaii after a few hours. Me and Lou really bonded over that time and he became a good friend. A limo awaited us on the tarmack. Some beefy guys in flower print shirts and khaki shorts loaded our luggage into the trunk. Once again Louis sat next to me. Before I knew it I was tired, I leaned my head back and went to sleep.

~

I only woke up once. When I did I realised my head was on Louis's shoulder and his head was rested on mine. I sighed inhaling his sweet cologne and I scooted slightly closer to the warmth of his skin.

~

A bomb went off and I jumped. Zayn crouched in the limo holding an air horn. He smiled saying "Ahh, Sweet revenge." He kissed the air horn. Louis was now wide awake as well, running a hand through his already messy hair. He seemed to blush as we jumped away from each other.

I climbed out of the limo to see a freakin' mansion! It was the most gorgeous beach house I had ever seen. "Want a tour?" Lou said from behind me, noticing my shocked expresion.

~

This house was incredible! In all it had twelve rooms each with it's own bathroom and walk-in closet, not to mention the views! Downstairs their was a small home theater room, game room, indoor pool, and of course a kitchen and living room. And to add to that, there was a room that contained a piano, guitars, and other musical instrumens and Louis showed me every room.

In my opinion I got the best room. The view was spectacular and there was a balcony to boot. The room was painted in a light blue with random pictures of the beaches on the wall. Opening my closet I found multiple Dresses, shirts, shorts, and skinny jeans. Plus more shoes than I had ever owned.

"Harry's previous girlfriend left her wardrobe here when they broke up." Louis said when he saw my expression. I shuffled through some of them.

"You mean Taylor Swift?" I said shocked. He nodded as I continued looking at the tags.

"My size!" I said turning to him. "Is that my bed?" I said noticing the bed. It was a swing bed held to the cieling with thick ropes. The duvet was the same blue with a silk sheet.

"No, we keep it in here for storage." He said smiling cheekily. I smacked his arm and laughed with him.

"I'll leave you to get settled." He waved and left me alone, closing the door behind him. The first thing I did? Jumped into the bed and took a nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you loved it as much as I did!!!!! Send me your thoughts!!! Love you guys!!!

~Steph :)