Chapter 11: Mittens

Hey guys thought I would update early, since I was late last night!!!! Thanks guys :) !!!!! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis's POV~

The sunlight was cutting through the windows, making it virtually impossible to stay asleep. I finally pulled myself out of bed, trying to remember what my dream was about.  I rummaged through a drawer trying to find a shirt.  Finally I found my "Have a nice day" shirt with a three eyed smiley face. 

I pulled myself downstairs. Danni was sitting on the counter with the kitten in her arms, bottle feeding him.  I smiled to myself at the thought. The others were already up and were playing  a video game while Niall was moaning something like "There's nothing to eat!"

"Mornin'." Danni said looking up from the little guy and smiling at me.  I rubbed the cats back while he continued to suck down the formula.

"Morning." I replied still half asleep.

"Hey, I was wondering," She said pausing. She blushed and concentrated on the cat.  "Could we maybe keep Mittens." I had no idea what she was talking about.  Apparently, my confusion registered on my face because she continued. " The cat. I mean, I'll take care of him and buy him everything. Just I don't want him to have to go to a shelter." It all came out in a rush and she looked like she might cry just at the thought of 'Mittens' being put down. Her eyes pleaded with me.

"I don't see a problem with it." before I could say anything else she wrapped her free arm around my neck and kissed my cheek. "But we have to make sure it's ok with the guys." I added before she got too excited

~Danni's POV~

After a lot of persuading I finally got Lima to agree to keep Mittens.  I felt way to close to the little guy. He stole my heart. And I'm pretty sure the kitten wouldn't have left even if we forced him to.

I forced Liam to play with him for a while so he could make a decision.  Liam eventually fell in love with him to. I grabbed my phone to facetime Heather and Chloe the good news but they didn't respond, so I posted a picture of the little guy in my lap on twitter.  Each of the boys then followed suit, each posing differently with Mittens.

The cat was photogenic. he had a way of posing in a way that could melt even the Grinch's heart. Soon enough fan pages popped up of Mittens, and #Mr.Mittens was trending on twitter. My little man went from homeless to celebrity overnight.

We sat in the living room watching the news, there was a picture of Mittens that said "One D saves Kitten!" The reporter sat behind a desk and told an exaggerated story about how we saved Mittens from near death in a huge flood.

We all laughed at the falseness of the story when there came a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" Louis screamed, jumping over the couch and running to the door. When he opened the door his smile disappeared and his face paled. Behind the door stood a tall, skinny, girl with long brown wavy hair.

"Hey Lou. Can we talk." Eleanor Calder said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope yall liked it!!!!! :) I might update later so keep your eyes open!!!! ;)

Rock on!!

Steph <3