Chapter 25 Moving to Doncaster

Hey Guys!! Hope you had a good Valentines day!! Im Forever alone haha -_-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paul paced the room while we all sat around the bus. “Ok, we’re gonna have to take a break for a week at least.” He said making confused gestures with his hands. None of us wanted to disappoint the fans but this was getting serious and none of us wanted to take any chances. The threats continued, some colorfully describing the many ways this person could kill me. Lou sat next to me, being protective as usual. He was constantly on edge, always leaning forward when someone talked to him or me for that matter. He barely let me out of his sight.

“Yea, it’s the only thing I can think of aswell.” Liam added.

“You guys should go home, see your families until this blows over.” Paul said, still pacing. “Danni, you should go to England with Lou. I don’t think it’s safe here.” I slowly nodded, taking it all in. I didn’t have any family to visit here, maybe a trip abroad would do me some good. I always wanted to visit England anyway so if not now when?

“I agree completely.” Lou said already dialing his family in Doncaster. The other boys were doing the same all chatting busily with loved ones.

~

It was eventually decided that Lou and I were to stay at his flat in Doncaster. He would visit his family everyday, I would accompany him, he was still unwilling to leave me alone even in a separate country.

We sat on a plane with the rest of the boys. Lou finally allowed himself to get some rest, which he desperately needed, the circles under his eyes were getting darker by the minute. It seemed like he hadn’t slept since we found the note on the door. I sat next to Harry, who noticed me looking at Lou’s sleeping figure.

“He means well you know?” Harry said in his slow, low voice, trying to be quiet.

“Yea I know.” I replied, turning my attention to the sleeping, gray lump of a kitten in my lap.

“He cares about you alot. He would never let us stop a tour for someone he didn’t care about, none of us would. We all care about you, Danni.” Harry said putting a hand on my arm. Harry always knew what was on my mind. I was upset that they stopped the tour because of me. Before I could stop myself, I was crying. I tried to stay quiet enough not to wake Lou but failed.

Lou was at my side in seconds, pulling my head into his chest, rubbing my back as he shushed me in a sleepy voice.

~

It was a long drive to Doncaster, but Lou made it fun. He told me everything there was to know about his sisters. He also had the stereo turned up all the way, adding to the noise by singing. In between songs, he would tell me the most ridiculous jokes I had ever heard in my life.

Eventually we got to his flat. he opened the car door for me, leading me into the house. It was the same style as the beach house, wide-open and huge. “ We should watch a movie.” I said flopping onto the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leave me your thoughts!!! Hope you loved it.

Rock on guys,

Steph <3