Chapter 20: The Heartbreak

Hey!!!! Sooo yea enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart physically hurt. I didn’t want to believe what I had seen. I knew he wasn’t mine, that I had no right to be so possessive. By the time I had found my rented car in the cement parking structure, tears were streaming down my face. I angrily wiped them away with the back of my hand. I tried to get the key into the hole on the door but couldn’t because my hands were shaking. 

Louis came out of the hotel, once he saw me he jogged over to my. I got the key in the lock, he grabbed my wrist before I could twist the key. “Please, just let me explain.” I jerked my hand harshly out of his grip. He caught my face in his hands. He leaned in, knowing what he was about to do, I pulled my tear streaked face away. My eye’s met his for a second, making my heart break further. I slid into my car and drove away. He stood in the street watching me leave.

~

When I got to the penthouse we were actually staying at, and went straight to my room, taking off the black dress and put on a t-shirt and shorts. I climbed into the bed, getting snuggled into the blankets, not bothering to take my hair down or take off my makeup. I just laid in my bed and cried my eyes out.

~

I didn’t sleep at all, but the tears eventually stopped. I just layed in bed staring at my door, lost in my thoughts. The front door opened, I could hear angry voices in the living room. It only reminded me of why I had been crying and the tears started again. I knew he was home now, but I didn’t want to see him let alone talk to him. Someone knocked on my door. “Danni, can we talk? Please?” Louis said from the hall.

“Haven’t you done enough?” another voice said, Josh. The door opened and Josh stepped in. I pretended to be asleep with my back to him. But my uncontrollable sobs gave me away.  He sat on the bed next to me, gently sliding me over, crawling under the covers. “It’s ok love.” He said as I put my head in his chest, and he rubbed my back.

~Josh’s POV~

I can’t believe Louis. How could he be so oblivious to Danni’s feelings. The poor girl’s once clear eyes were now red and puffy, her mascara running down her face.

I wasn’t good at comforting people. Never have been. All I could think of was to tell her it was ok and rub her back. She just cried into my chest. She was the sweetest girl I had ever met, and I hated seeing her like this. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked it leave me your opinions in the comments!!! Vote it up !!! ;) Sorry it's so short!!!

Rock on Guys!!!

Steph <3