Chapter 15: The Ellen Show

Alright guys!!! Im in school and got bored so yea!!! :) Have an amaZAYN day!!! haha pun haha ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Danni's POV~

Josh, for some reason, had his arm around me as we sat on a couch in a dressing room watching the boys being interviewed.  I was glad that I didn't have to talk to the hostess, I always drew a blank when people asked me about myself.

Either way, I felt bad for Lou.  I could tell he was dreading each and every question. And I knew why. He was dreading any questions about Eleanor.

"So, what's new guys?" Ellen said after joking with Niall about them being related.

"We have a new guitar player." Liam said I blushed.

"That's you!" Josh said nudging me in the ribs. 

"That's me." I said unenthusiastically, plastering a fake smile on my face. The boys took turns saying nice things about me, all of which made me blush.

"Well, after this commercial break, why don't we bring her out?" They all nodded in agreement and I cursed under my breath throwing my head back and sighing.

Within minutes a guy in dark clothes and a headpiece walked into the room. "Please follow me."  He said and Josh shoved me off the couch. He led me down a serious of hallways. "Ok, wait here and walk towards the couch when the music plays." People swarmed me, fixing my makeup and hair, even though it hadn't changed much in that time span.  Thankfully that torture was ended by a song.  'What Make you Beautiful' played over a speaker, and a new kind of torture began.

I walked out, putting on my best fake smile, try to keep my balance on the pumps the stylists had forced me into.  As I got closer to the red couch, the boys enveloped me in a bear hug and Lou made me sit between Harry and himself as everyone else resumed their former seats.  Lou whispered in my ear "You'll be fine." and then put his arm around my shoulders in a 'casual way'.

"So, Danni, What's it like being so close to the boys?" Ellen  said.

"Um...they can be quite a handful." I responded uncomfortably and shrugged.

~

I slowly relaxed and my answers became more natural. Me and Lou told her about our adventure as "Team Kevin" and recieved a round of laughs from the audience who were mostly composed of fans.

Whenever I got nervous Lou would send me a reasurring smile or crack a joke. Her next question was one of those times.

"So, anyone special in your life?" Ellen asked winking at me.  Honestly I didn't know the answer to that, and I certainly didn't want the press barging into my love life.

"Im working on it." I said simply.  Yea try and figure that one out! Ellen just nodded and turned to Lou who was smiling at me and looked to be thinking about something.

"Speaking of special someones, I hear there has been some bumps in the road for you. What happened Louis?"

He ran a hand through his hair.  I thought about that first night on the beach and all the time we spent together and all the pain that he'd gone through.

"We just weren't meant to.. uh, stay together." He said, his jaw clenching.

"Awww, anyone special?" Ellen added winking. "If not you have all of these fans out there." She said gesturing to the audience who screamed in reply.

When they quieted down he chuckled and there was a small smile on his lips. "Yea, she's been there for me through all the hard times, she's a nice person, she's hilarious, and I hope things work out with her."

"Does she know about any of this?"

"I hope so. We haven't known each other long but, I really like her." The audience awwed and my thoughts were immediately started racing. Who was this mystery chick??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea, I know she's an Idiot ;). :) Have a great day!!!

Rock on Guys,

Steph