Chapter 19: The After Party

Warning!! It's kinda short!! Hope you guys like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so tired by the time I got back to the girls’s apartment. I almost collapsed right there on the couch but the buzzing of my phone stopped me. It was Liam

From Liam:

U comin to the kick off party tonight? ;)

I face palmed myself, I had completely forgot. 

To Liam:

Umm...Yea, I completely 4got!!! Thanx! :P

“Hey guys wanna come to the party?” I said. They freaked out and imediately decided to choose our outfits. They picked mine out as welll telling me that I had no sense of fashion what so ever. They eventually found a tight sleeveless, black dress that hugged every inch of my body. They french braided my hair and did all that girly crap. We were finally ready to go.

~Louis’s POV~

The boy’s and I frantically ran around our hotel room, preparing for the party. People began pouring in in no time at all. Celebrities, paparazzi, and party crashers and craziest of all ,  a few fans. This was going to be epic.

~Danni’s POV~

We arrived at the hotel that the party was at, seeing the bright lights stream out of the building from their floor. The music boomed as we rode the elevator.

Harry welcomed us inside, Niall right behind him, a red solo cup in his hand. Harry led Chloe deeper into the party, while Niall went to the snack bar with Heather. I was wondering where Lou was. I wandered around occasionally bumping into celebrities like Robert Downey Jr. and Ed Sheeran.

I went into the hallway, keeping my eyes open for Louis's mess of brown hair, only to feel my heart being ripped out of my chest. Louis stood there his hand against the wall, snogging with a tall brunette girl, Eleanor. “Louis?” I whispered. He immediately pulled away from the girl I could feel tears in my eyes. 

“Danni? It’s not what it looks like!” It was too late, I was already running towards the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRAMA!!!

Rock on guys

Steph <3