Epilogue

So guys, here it is, te epilogue!!! Love u guys!!! It's been great!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

We sat quietly in an airport in Florida. Looking into each other eyes. We had been sitting there for a few hours. Luckily we hadn't been noticed, due to our clever disguises of ray bans and jumpers. After a lot of discussion, we decided that we would try to make long distance work. Neither of us  wanted to end our relationship. I would go back to California and Louis would go to England.

Luckily Simon had gotten me a job at Island Def Jams Records. I would be an assistant for one of their top managers.

"The 1:30 flight to LAX will be leaving in fifteen minutes." They announcer called over a loud speaker. We had cleverly arranged our flight schedules so he would leave shortly after I did. I looked up to see Louis's smiling face and I thought about how much I was going to miss that stupid look. I thought about all the memories we had shared together and all the hell we had been through. The hot tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Hey, don't start that now!" Louis said wrapping his arms around my waist an kissed my cheek, wiping away my tears.

"I-I don't want to l-leave you." I said into his chest between sobs that made my ribs hurt.

"Danni, no matter how far away we are, I will always love you. No matter what happens." He said looking into my eyes. "Why did the mushroom go to the party?" He added laughing. I joined his laughter and hit him lightly on the chest. People around us began to pick up their things and head for the plane. Lou stood up beside me. I followed his lead and stood up to. He put his hand on my neck, right below my ear. "I love you." He said pressing his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync. "Oh and I have a present for you." He said breaking away and bending over into his book bag. He pulled out a stuffed animal. It was a pigeon. He handed it to me and smiled that dorky smile. I threw my arms around his neck, while he wrapped his around my waist and lifted me off the ground.

"I love you." I said while he put me down. They had just made the last call for my flight. We hugged and I made my way to the plane, my pigeon Kevin in hand. I turned around and waved to Lou one last time.  

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So that's all folks!!! The sequel will come!! Don't worry!!! Love u guys!!! 

Rock on 

Steph <3