Chapter 29: The Days After

Hey guys!! Happy tuesday!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My whole flat was swarming with policemen in no time. I was in my own personal hell, the sirens rang in my head yet I didn't hear them, the flashing lights lit up my face, yet I didn't see them. Paparazzi had heard and followed the other boys to my mum's flat. People were constantly asking me question but I was in no mood to answer them. Danni was missing and I couldn't handle the thought of anything happening to her.

The boys had come for support. They patted my back and tried to talk about other things to distract me. Danni was my everything, there was no distraction for me. I know that sounds weird since we weren't technically together, but that didn't matter to me anymore, we might as well have known each other our entire lives. 

I told the police everything about the notes. They said they would do everything they could to find my Danni, but the look in their eyes told me that they would probably give up soon and that the evidence was already running dry. They had even told me that basically all of our fans were suspects. Meaning it could have been anyone. I wondered who it could've been as I tried to remember every album I had ever signed, every picture I had taken with a fan and all of the faces that looked up at me from the stage with smiles on their faces.

Days had gone by the same way. I would sit in the living room and would just stare at the TV, tuning out the boys's attempts to cheer me up. They would always offer encouragement but none of it would soak in. The police would call occasionally and say that they had a lead, but they always came up flat. I was so exhausted of this routine of getting my hopes up and then having them plumet again. 

"Heather and Chloe are on a plane over." Harry said looking up from his phone, he must've been texting Chloe, they had set aside their differences and were becoming close again. The boys never tried to carry on long conversations with me and would just say what they needed to say and leave me only.

"Breaking news!" Appeared on the television screen interrupting my cartoons, I didn't really care, I hadn't been paying much attention to the antics of the characters anyway. A woman appeared with a hand full of papers, sitting behind a desk. I knew exactly what it would be about. Like I said, days had gone by, yet people were still talking about it and I just wanted them to stop talking about her.

"Pop sensation One Direction's lead guitarist has gone missing. Dannielle Williams was last seen five days ago. If you have any information, please call this number." A number appeared on the bottom of the screen, under a picture of Danni from the photoshoot. I finally broke into tears as I looked at the girl that I loved, being talked about like yesterdays news. 

~ Danni's POV~

It was dark, and the cold floor chilled my every bone. There was something tight on my wrists and ankles, holding me down. I felt so weak, my eyelids barely staying open. I wasn't given anything to eat, only a small amount of water every few days, just enough to keep me alive. My mouth felt as dry as the desert and my tongue felt like sandpaper against my teeth. All I wanted to do was to go home. Home  to Lou. I coughed, the dry air burning my lungs as it seared down my throat.. 

"You deserve all of this." Eleanor said from a corner of the room, smiling her evil little smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey guys!!!! Hope u love it!!!  Love u guys!!!!  

Steph <3