Chapter 27: The Visit

Hey guys!!! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Danni's POV~

Lou's little sisters had taken me to their room, insisting on having 'girl time'. We sat in what they said was a 'braiding circle'. Lottie was sitting behind me braiding my hair while I braided Daisy's. Daisy braided Phoebe's, Phoebe braided Fizzy's, and Fizzy braided Lottie's.

They asked me lots of questions and I and I answered them. We eventually finished braiding and we all ended up with French braids. Lottie and Fizzy took pictures of us all doing duck faces in the mirror and posted them on Instagram.

"Are you dating boobear?" Daisy asked out of nowhere. Dang, that's a good question.

"Uh... No. Why?" I asked trying to hide my obvious blush.

"Boo doesn't shut up about you!" Fizzy added. I had a feeling she didn't like me very much.

"Are you two gonna get married?" Phoebe said, I almost choked on air.

"Uh, no...so does Lou have any embarrassing childhood moments?" I asked trying to change the subject.

~

They only stopped telling me stories about Louis's childhood when Lou walked in and said "Dinner's ready." I was the last one out of the room and met Lou in the hall. He was walking beside me when my clumsiness caught up to me. I tripped over the edge of a rug,  and strong arms caught me around the waist. I looked up to see Lou's blue-green eyes and his stupid grin on his face. He pulled me back up and kissed my cheek making me blush.

"You're gonna be the death of me, love." Louis said, his eyes swimming in worry. I could hear his sister's giggling in the background whispering:

"They could've fooled me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry it so short!! Remember first 10 people to comment on the chapters that have this get a dedication!!! Have an amazayn day!!

Rock on guys,

Steph <3