Chapter 32: Surprise

~Danni's POV~
After two weeks, they finally released me from the hospital. Most of the bruises had healed and the scar from my surgery was fading slightly. Lou was taking me to Heather and Chloe's hotel. I kept asking him why but he wouldn't tell me. I couldn't wait to start actually dating Lou. (I didn't count the past weeks!) He was already a good boyfriend, bringing me a different bouquette everyday and visiting me every chance he got.

When the car stopped, he got out and opened the door for me, holding my hand as we walked through hoards of paparazzi. They were snapping pictures of us and we didn't care. They asked us questions and we responded by givin gthem something to take pictures of. Lou grabbed my waist and pulled me into a short but love filled kiss.

The elevator ride was short but we stood as close as possible. The doors opened up on th fourth floor and he led me to a door labeled "418". He pulled a hotel room key out of his pocket.

"No matter how fancy this room is I'm not sleeping with you." I said giving him a cheeky grin.

"Well geez, a guy can try!" He said giving me a kisss on the cheek and opening the door. 

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled when the lights came on. There was a banner on the far wall that said "Welcome Home Danni!" Everyone was there; Chloe, Heather, The boys, Bay, Bree, even Mittens was purring at my feet.

They all enveloped me in a hug. I felt like crying. I missed them all so much.

~

I had the perfect night. We all just relaxed and watched a few Disney movies. But something was bothering me. When Lou noticed and got worried.

"It's just, are we gonna finish the tour?" I said looking around the room at the boys.

"Next week, We head back to the US, if your up for it of course." Liam siad and I nodded eagerly. I missed all those crazy directioners.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Plz comment!! :(

Rock on Guy!!!!

Steph<3