Chapter 23: When Lou Finds Out

Hey guys! Thanks for all the reads!!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Danni's POV~

Me and Lou were back to normal in a week but I didn't want to tell him about the letters. I had received three in the past week:

I warned you! ~your worst nightmare

Watch your back! ~your worst nightmare

Sleep with your eyes open! ~your worst nightmare

He was protective of me already. God knows what Josh would do. He treats me like I'm his little sister. The notes came frequently now. I got plenty of hate mail, but these ones got to me the most mainly because they always came after I kissed Louis or hugged him or anything else. Sometimes The notes would appear on my bed, describing how me and Lou had held hands in public.

Bay came up to our table and handed me an envelope from the creeper. She was the only one that knew about it and my thoughts raced as I put it in my back pocket.

"What's that?" Josh said through a mouthful of pancakes.

"It's nothing." I said trying to reassure him with a smile. "I'm gonna go pack." I headed for the elevator.

As soon as I got to my room I opened the envelope. Not bothering to close the door. It said:

Enjoy it while you can. You don't have much time left. ~your worst nightmare

"What that?" Lou said from the doorway, making me jump, dropping the paper. He walked over and picked it up before I could grab it. "What the hell?" He said looking over it.

"Lou it's nothing." I said grabbing it from him.

"No it isn't. This is a death threat!"

"So, it's not like I haven't gotten any before."

"You mean there's more?" Oh crap, now I've done it! "Danni! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew you'd react like this!" I hoped he wouldn't find the others. Tears brimmed in my eyes, threatening to spill over.

"Aren't you scared?" I was, it was scary getting letters like that.

"Of course I am, Lou." I said, the tears spilling. I stepped into his chest letting him wrap his strong arms around me. I sobbed into his chest "I'm so scared." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all! Hope u liked it!! Are my chapters long enough?? Leave me ur thoughts in the comments!! 

Rock on guys!! 

Steph <3