Chapter 7: Walks on the Beach

Couldn't leave you guys hanging like that!! :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing him cry was like someone punching me in the stomach. I walked over to him and sat next to him, pulling his head to me chest. Before I knew it I was crying with him. I just rubbed his head and told him it was ok.

He finally quieted down and he picked his head up. His eyes were red and puffy, he kept rubbing at them, only making it worse.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked him, even though I had a pretty good idea if what had happened. Eleanor had broken his heart. "Come on, let's take a walk." I said standing up and holding out my hand to help him up. He faintly smiled and grabbed my hand. We stepped out of the door and tried to avoid his now shattered iPhone. We slowly began strolling down the moonlit beach.

It was dark but the moon reflected off the sand, creating a kind of glow. We just walked for a while, his hands in his pockets. Finally I broke the silence saying "Why did the mushroom go to the party?" My lame attempt to cheering him up.

"Cause he was a fun guy." he said making me laugh. It broke him and he told me everything.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I said when he was done, she had received more hate than she could handle from the fans apparently.

"Thanks by the way, for everything." He said wiping his eyes on the back of his hand.

"It's no problem really." We sat in the sand just talking. He almost seemed back to normal. I turned away from the sight of the moon on the water to see him starring at me, smiling. "What?" I asked blushing. My eyes averted from his. I felt his fingers on my skin, pushing a loose peice of curly hair behind my ear. Slowly he leaned closer, staring into my blue eyes. I could feel our foreheads touch and his warm breathe on my face. He put his hand on my cheek. I knew we shouldn't kiss, he had just broken up with Eleanor only hours before. He must have had the same thought because he slowly pulled away, brushing another strand of hair behind my ear.

~

"Where the hell were you guys?" Liam said when we slipped back into the house. It was 11:30 at night.

"Sorry, we just took a walk. Didn't mean to worry you." I replied, still thinking about what happened on the beach. "I'm gonna go to bed. G'night." I wasn't tired but I was. Intent on avoiding any awkward conversation. The boys that were still awake and returned my goodnight. I gave Lou a small smile before I went up the stairs.

I decided that tomorrow I would talk to Heather and Chloe, even though I knew I'd be scolded for not having a full on make out session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRAMA!!!!!!!! Teehee!! Hope you like it!!!

Rock on guys!!

~Steph