Chapter 16: Pre-Photoshoot

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated!!! I had a band thing :) So yea hope the wait is worth it!! 

--> Picture is of Danni at the photoshoot :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Louis’s Pov~

In my opinion the interview went pretty well. I expected it to be harder to talk about Eleanor but I came to the conclusion that I was, in fact, over her. We rode in a crowded black van to our photo shoot. Danni enthused about how composed she was during the interview and how she handled everything well. I just laughed at her.

Halfway to the photoshoot she started to get nervous, she rambled when she was nervous which was annoying but in a kinda cute way. I put my hands on her shoulders and gently shook her. “Calm down! You will be fine!” I said smiling at her. “Breathe.” I said over exaggerated my own breathing.

~

When we reached the scene of the photoshoot, we were all pulled into different railers to get ready. I reminded Danni to breath as she walked to her trailer.

As usual I was sat in a chair as they did my hair today, my bangs were pushed up and gelled like the stylist always did when they tried to make me look professional and what not. They also applied makeup to smooth out my skin. They then forced me into black chino’s and a red t-shirt with a blazer.

When I was satisfied with my appearance I climbed down the steps of my trailer. The boys were all similarly dressed, with minor differences, like Harry's Sleeves were rolled up and he had his airplane necklace on while Zayn's wore a leather jacket. We sat and talked on a bench while photographers took random pictures of us, trying to capture what the photographer called "One D being One D". It was a while before Danni came out but when she did, we all felt our jaws hit the ground.

She looked amazing. She was wearing a short, one-shoulder, cream dress. It was held around her waist with a red belt, it matched my shirt. Her hair was in a neat french braid.  As she moved the dress moved with her.

“Lou? ...Guys?” Danni said snapping me from my thoughts.  “I guess I look pretty good.” she put her hands on her hips, looking proud of herself.

I hope all that gunk on my face covered my blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! :) Have a great day!!!!!!

Rock on Guys!!

Steph <3