Chapter 8: The Piano

Thanks for reading guys!!!! :) Enjoy!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You did what?" Chloe said over facetime the next morning. I was in the living room and all the boys were asleep.

"You should've kissed him!" Heather yelled from some where in the background.

"Guys but he just broke up with Eleanor!" I said getting furstrated that they didn't understand.

"Oh my God!" Is that Niall?" Heather said. I turned around to see Niall searching for something in the refrigerator. He turned at the sound of his name. He walked over, a bag of chips in his hand. He grabbed my iPhone and talked to the girls for a minute or two. I could've sworn I heard phone numbers being exchanged.

After I talked to them more and we said our goodbyes, I walked onto the back porch, Louis' shattered phone was still there. I picked it up and saw that it was far beyond repair, the screen was white with all of the cracks. I put it on the counter. The others boys were now up and searching for food like wild animals, except Lou, who was no where in sight.

"That was really nice of you. You know, for Lou." Liam said. "He's still upstairs"

"It was nothing. He would've done the same for me. I'm gonna go make sure he's ok." I gestured to the stairs and made my way up. Lou's room was right next mine. I knocked on the door and listened for a few seconds but there was no answer.

Before I could open the door to see if he was asleep, I heard music. It was a piano. I followed the noise to the music room. It was Fur Elise, one of my favorite classical pieces.

I silently opened the door to see a sun lit room with white walls and wooden floors. Sitting in the middle was an the open grand piano and Louis was sitting at the bench. He finished the song and I could here him breath it was so quiet.

"You know I've always wanted to learn to play the piano." I said leaning on the doorway. He jumped a little but faintly smiled at me. He slid over, inviting me to sit next to him. I slowly walked over and sat next to him. He started playing the beginning to their song "They don't know about us". I watched his fingers glide easily over the keys. I starred at him amazed. he was still wearing pajama pants and a white T-shirt. His eyes were red and there was the slightest hint of dark circles under them, like he didn't sleep.

When he finished he looked at me.

"It helps me think." he said running a hand through his hair.. " Thanks, for everything."

"It was nothing, Come on let's go get some munchies." He grabbed my hand and said:

"No, you didn't have to do that, but you did, So thank you." He smiled and gave me a tight hug around the waist. I could feel myself blush as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You would've done the same for me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing special but hey!!! Love you guys!!!!

Rock on, Steph