Chapter 10: In the Storm

Hey guys!!!!!! Update yayyy!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Danni's POV~

Within minutes, were on our way to the pool.  I had found a navy blue and white stripped bikini in a drawer.  I skipped out of my  room and found Lou in the hall. He was just coming out of his room. He was shirtless and wearing plain black swim trunks.

"Hey." he said when he saw me, smiling.

"Hey, need a towel?" I said noticing he didn't have one.

"Oh, crap! That's what I forgot!" He walked over to a closet and grabbed two towels, throwing one to me. 

"Party time!" Harry yelled, running down the stairs, high fiving Lou as he passed.  Niall was close behind him.  We laughed and followed behind them. They ran all the way to the pool like school children. We soon arrived at the pool.

I saw a radio sitting in a corner and turned it on full volume.

~Louis's POV~

Danni was the first one in the pool, she just dived in like it was nothing. We swam for almost an hour. When things got boring Danni always suggested something. At one point she yelled "Chicken!"  and we all looked at her like she was crazy.  Liam sat in the hot tub with Zayn since he couldn't swim.  "Ok, Niall get on Harry's shoulders.  Bend down Lou." I did, and she sat on my shoulders.  I straightened back out. She was so light.

"Geez, considering how much you eat you weigh like nothing!" I said and she smacked my head gentley in response.

"I'm having the opposite problem." Hazza remarked.

"Shut up, horsey." Niall said. We all laughed.

"So, Niall you have to knock me into the water before I can do the same to you." Niall nods.

"I'll be ref since I know how you boys get." Liam yelled from the hot tub, making us all laugh.

~

Before long Danni and I were in the lead.

"What is that noise?" Danni said looking at the glass wall, just as we were about to start another game.  It was raining harder now but their was something gray moving against the window.  Something like shock came on her face and she rushed out of the room.  We all followed behind her, confused as to what was going on.

By the time we caught up with her, she had a small gray bundle in her arms.  The towel that was around her body was now wrapped around the gray thing.  She handed it to Harry and ran to the kitchen

"Aw, it's a kitty! Poor thing's terrified." Harry said while petting it's small head with one finger. Danni came back with a bowl of warmed up milk. Then she went up stairs, coming back down in seconds with a blow dryer.

~

Danni spent most of the night on the couch, cuddling with the kitten.  Once he was dry we saw that he had white paws but the rest of him was a gray mass of hair, made poofy by the hair dryer. 

She treated the little guy almost like a son.  It was really attractive.  She forced Zayn to go to the store and get bottles, formula, cat liter, and a variety of toys. The kittens mood shifted and his true personality started coming out as he warmed up. He would play  with whatever he could find, including Danni's hair.

The boys and I sat on the floor messing with the little guy.  Danni, however, was passed out on the couch.  I walked over to her, she was still in her bikini.  I picked her up bridal style and carried her into her room. 

The kitten had taken a liking to a throw pillow that was on the couch, and had also fallen asleep. I gently lifted him, he was a heavy sleeper, just like Danni, and brought him to Danni's room. He immediately snuggled closer to her stomach.  It made me smile.  I leaned down and kissed Danni's forehead, straightening up, I saw the kitten glaring at me as if to say "You better not hurt my momma." I laughed and left her room closing the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!! Kitty!!! Sorry it's so late but I went shopping :) Hope it was worth the wait!! 

Rock on guys,

Steph <3