Chapter 12: The Guest

Another update!!!!! YAY!!!!!! ;) Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys and I sat in an awkward silence while Louis and Eleanor argued on the porch. I felt bad for him, he was almost back to normal, now I could almost hear the cracking of his heart. Liam came into the room and told us about a photoshoot in LA next week, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I couldn’t even be nervous about the photoshoot, I was too worried about Lou. Mittens was sitting on the ground trying to chew up the rug, oblivious to the awkward situation, having the time of his little life.

When I saw Eleanor behind the door, I felt something stir inside me. Was I jealous? Nah, I don’t have a reason to be it’s not like I... love him. I got up and ran to my room, shattering the tension in the room like glass window.  When I got there I opened my laptop and facetimed Heather and Chloe.  Chloe’s brother Matt answered. She must be babysitting him or something. Her parents worried about him but personally I would be more concerned about Chloe.

“Get your sister now!” I said a little more rudely than I intended.

“Well, geez, Hello to you to!” he said mocking my tone.  He walked out of the room and handed Chloe her iPhone. 

“I think I’m in love with Louis.” I said before she could get a word in.

~Louis’s POV~ 

My head was pounding and my hands were pulling my hair back.

“Please, I want us to have another chance!” Eleanor pleaded, I couldn’t put myself through that again.  I still had feelings for her but my heart just couldn’t take another chance. Plus I had seen the news. She had been seen with multiple guys around her college campus, always strutting around with a smile.

“No, I-I just can’t, Ok.” I stammered making my way to the front door. It had already begun to get dark.  She grabbed my wrist, when I turned around and her lips crashed down on mine in desperation.  I didn’t kiss her back I just opened the door and broke away from her. “I’m sorry, I just can’t.”  I said closing the door in her face.

I wasn’t as upset as I was the first time but I was still sad.  I walked to the kitchen ignoring the boy's questions. Danni wasn’t there, I was glad. I didn’t like letting people see me like this.  I grabbed my beanie from the counter pulling my bangs out of my face. Opening the refrigerator, I found a beer and grabbed it. I wasn’t in the mood for talking so I stepped onto the beach. As I walked closer to the water, I popped the cap off of the beer and took a small sip. I sat down far enough away from the water, so that occasionally the waves would lap onto my feet. I just sat and occasionally sipped the cold beer, completely alone with my thoughts. Only one thing was on my mind and it was her, Danni. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope yall liked it!!!!!!! :) 

Rock on!!

Steph :)