Chapter 22: The Makeup

~Louis's POV~ 

After almost a week of not talking to Danni, I was falling apart. I finally decided to talk to her. It was somewhat late, but I hadn't slept in a while. We had the whole floor to ourselves, so naturally, Danni got the one farthest from mine. I quickly put on a white t shirt and red sweat pants.i walked down the hall barefoot. Monotonous paintings hung sparatically on the walls. When I reached her door, I took a deep breath and gently knocked.

She opened the door and said a simple hey.

"Can we, talk?" I said gently to the point. She opened the door wider and let me in. She closed the door behind me and sat cross legged on the bed. Mittens yawned and climbed into her lap, giving me a glare that said 'What did I tell you?' I took a seat in an arm chair that was at the desk. "Danni, I'm so sorry and I know that there is no excuse for what I did, and I'm just really sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me, I just really need you to know I'm sorry." I stood up not knowing what else to say. I headed for the door, she followed me. She grabbed my wrist, we stood in the middle of the hallway.

When I turned around, she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our faces were so close I could feel her breath against my face. I looked into her big blue eyes. I leaned in connecting our lips. One of my hands found its way to her cheek, the other was at her waist, pulling her closer to me. Her hands were tangled in my hair. Our lips moved in sync until she broke away. "I love you." She said, looking into my eyes. "And I do forgive you."

~

I was so happy she forgave me we spent the night talking, catching up on everything that happened to us over the past week. That first night in a week I had gotten a good nights sleep.

In the morning we got dressed and went to the hotel lobby for breakfast. The boys were already there, Niall had a whole table to himself, with everything the hotel had to offer. Maple syrup was practically dripping down his chin.

I sat at a table that Harry and Liam sat at. Zayn must have still been sleeping. Danni sat at another with Josh.

"You look very...well rested." Harry said wiggling his eyebrows.

"We didn't do anything. We talked and she forgave me.'

"That girls got a heart of gold." Liam added. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rock on guys!!! ;) 

Steph <3