Chapter 18: He was conquered

"Miss Mo." Qian Xinran said hello with a smile, and at the same time passed a bunch of flowers in front of Mo Xue, "Celebrating the opening of the new store, I just brought customers here to talk about business, so I want to visit your store. Thinking that it has already opened, and it is quite lively, I wish business prosperity and prosperity."

Qian Xinran was also very surprised. After all, Mo Xue had just bought the shop yesterday, and today he opened the shop so efficiently.

He walked all the way and vaguely heard someone say that a fruit and vegetable store had opened. He came to see that it was indeed, and there were many people gathered at the door, so he hurriedly bought a bunch of flowers as a gift for a long time. .

Mo Xue took the words and looked at his expression again before confirming that he was "sincerely."

Mo Xue couldn't help but cough lightly, and then said: "I haven't issued an order for this shop today!"

Qian Xinran: "..."

He suddenly didn't know what to say.

An awkward smile appeared on his face, "There are so many people outside, I thought..."

This is unscientific!

Isn't it easy to buy vegetables and fruits when a new store opens?

It’s not necessarily that business will explode, but it will always be out of business, right?

Could it be that the vegetables and fruits are not fresh...Thinking about it, Qian Xinran turned his head and looked at the vegetables and fruits on the container.

After a glance, he still didn't think there was any problem with these vegetables and fruits, and even felt that they were much fresher than when he saw them elsewhere.

Thinking about it, Qian Xinran turned around and looked at Mo Xue suspiciously.

"My fruit is a high-quality health route, so the price is more expensive." Mo Xue directly bit the word price.

Hearing this, Qian Xinran looked at the price quotation next to him, and when he saw it, he suddenly felt dazzled.

Watermelon: 450/piece

Strawberry: 120/box

Looking at the surrounding vegetables, the prices are basically sky-high.

Originally Qian Xinran's first thought was that Mo Xue's price was marked wrong, but he soon understood that it was impossible to mark all of them wrong.

At this time, Qian Xinran finally knew why he couldn't sell it anymore.

This fruit can't be eaten!

They can't eat not only fruits but also vegetables.

1,000 grams of Chinese cabbage costs 100 yuan, and almost one piece costs 100 yuan.

From the three words of Chinese cabbage price, we can know how low the price of Chinese cabbage is. Generally speaking, Chinese cabbage is much cheaper than Chinese cabbage.

But what about here? It seems that there is not much difference between the two, but Chinese cabbage is a bit more expensive.

Is it reasonable?

unreasonable! Not reasonable at all!

"Your price, the business might really...will affect it a bit." Finally, Qian Xinran implicitly said to Mo Xue.

When Mo Xue heard this, she shook her head, and said with a firm expression: "My things are worth this price. They are cultivated in a special way. Long-term use has certain benefits for the human body. In the short term, the effect can be seen, so it is worth the price. ."