Chapter 103: "East Window Incident"

After a while, the two of them arrived at Pei Yunbai's room smoothly.

Feng Man'er's heartbeat also jumped frantically as he approached.

Compared with previous speculations, what can be seen now is tangible evidence.

Feng Man'er couldn't tell what he was feeling at this time.

"Auntie, you have changed all these years. You know the position best."

"It's in the mattress, Man'er, go find it!" Madam Pei thought for a while, and thought it would be better to let Feng Man'er do it.

She was frightened every time she did it. Now that Feng Maner is there, why should she do it herself.

Feng Man'er glanced at Madam Pei, but did not deny it.

Then I opened the bedding on the bed and saw the scratches on it at a glance.

Feng Man'er's heart couldn't help but jump.

Was it discovered?

This seemed to be expected when the master appeared last time.

So is it solved?

This is what Feng Maner is concerned about at this time.

She knew that the spell on this talisman could not be solved easily.

What she worries now is that the talisman effect here is still there.

With a worried mood, Feng Man'er found the Witch Gu doll directly from the mattress.

After seeing the intact doll and Fuluo, Feng Man'er's heart was completely let go.

Although it was discovered, it was not solved.

It's fine if you don't untie it, and the other party won't necessarily know the effect of this talisman.

"How is it?" Madam Pei quickly asked curiously as she watched Feng Man'er had taken out the Witch Gu doll.

"It doesn't matter, I haven't solved it yet!"

"Then take it out, we will solve it, I will have someone change the mattress tomorrow." Madam Pei said directly.

"...Hmm." Feng Man'er lowered her eyes and got off Pei Yunbai's bed while holding the doll.

Only when I got off the bed, I was shocked by a figure at the door.

"Pei Pei... Brother Pei." Feng Man'er didn't expect that she would bump into Pei Yunbai.

When did he come back? How many did he see? How to do?

Feng Man'er's heart suddenly panicked.

She was afraid that Pei Yunbai would hate her, and she was even more afraid that Pei Yunbai would think of it.

Mrs. Pei was also taken aback by Feng Man'er's reaction at this time. Turning her head, she saw her son standing upright and looking at them, expressionless and calm in his eyes.

Bo, but it makes people frightened to see.

"Yun Yunyun...Yun Bai." Madam Pei was also shocked.

Just as the voice fell, Pei Yun's thin lips opened lightly, his eyes rolled between the two people, and his voice was cold and said: "Can you explain to me, what exactly is this thing under my bed?"

"Yunbai, listen to my explanation, it's all..."

"Brother Pei, I just like you too much, don't blame me, I just want to see if you can like me this way, but... this doll seems to have no effect..."