Chapter 77: Messy Xu Shan

≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Messy Xu Shan

On the other side, Master Bi was also stunned when he watched "Lin Fan" take over the task.

These tasks are all high-level tasks left behind by the relevant departments, and usually require a whole team to complete them, so did Lin Fan take them?

Originally he wanted to persuade "Lin Fan" to come, but before he could say anything, "Lin Fan" had already taken over all the tasks.

Can he finish it?

Don't encounter danger when the time comes. If the task is not completed, you will harm yourself instead.

But Master Bi couldn't say it directly. After thinking about it, he just replied.

"If you need help, say it."

The country only says that "Lin Fan" can complete the task, but it doesn't say that it can't help. It's also the ability of "Lin Fan" to find someone to help.

Thinking of this, Master Bi was calm.

With his help, if he can also make "Lin Fan" complete the task, the above will also obey and let "Lin Fan" hide his identity.

Mo Fan naturally knew what Master Bi said, and Mo Fan also had a good impression of this master who helped her a lot.

Kind of kind.

Also, if you have a bad personality, how can you have that kind of merit in your body!

Mo Fan quickly returned a message.

"No, I can do it myself."

"Master Bi, if you need any talisman in the future, tell me directly, if you need help."

On the other side, after Master Bi said to help, he still wondered if "Lin Fan" would ask him to help, what he was going to prepare, but he saw two simple sentences.

On the spot, Master Bi was a little bit daunted.

Then couldn't help crying and laughing.

He said he wanted to take care of "Lin Fan", but now he was taken care of by the other party.

It suddenly occurred to him that "Lin Fan" alone solved the problems that everyone could not solve all year round in Xi'an Mountain. Perhaps these problems were not difficult for him at all.

Immediately afterwards, very chicly returned the word "good".

Immediately the two did not communicate too much.

However, the discussion about "Lin Fan" has not stopped.

Because Master Bi has directly hung up the post on the forum that can only enter to view the problem with the intermediate talisman or above. It is resolved, and then revealed that "Lin Fan" solved the problem. This time, Lin Fan's reputation on the Yi platform One step further.

The relevant departments have also noticed.

So when I saw Master Bi, I couldn't help mentioning "Lin Fan".

"Master Bi, that Master Lin Fanlin is an individual talent! I think it is necessary for us to recruit him into our team."

"Yeah, yes! At least we will have a stable source of high-level talisman in the future, so we don't have to wait around!"

"Master Lin Fan's high-level talisman, many people only need to buy it from him, and they can sell it for several times the price after changing hands. There are more and more people in line. It's hard to buy!"