Chapter 81: The coming of a new era

The coming of a new era

In the following time, Mo Xue and Mo Fan developed their "careers" openly and secretly.

Needless to say, Mo Fan, the ghost group under his hands became stronger and stronger with the passage of time.

Especially the first batch. In her hands, the strength is rising steadily. Their welfare is already enviable in the mouths of those lonely wild ghosts. After knowing that their strength has become stronger, a There was a commotion everywhere.

They also want to be strong.

The situation of the lonely souls and wild ghosts can't be changed anymore. They can only gain a foothold in the sun by becoming stronger, otherwise as time goes by, their yin qi will be less and less, and sooner or later they will dissipate in this world.

It is also because of this that some ghosts will choose crooked ways and eventually become evil spirits. Anyway, sooner or later they will be frightened. Some ghosts are willing to become evil spirits and are not willing to dissipate in the world by themselves, especially those with deep obsessions.

Of course, there are orthodox methods, but that is really difficult to add.

And now that there is a channel that can rise and is not dangerous, can these ghosts remain unmoved?

Of course it has to be moved.

Therefore, one by one, I have been on the first batch of ghosts to follow Mo Fan, which is in sharp contrast with the original avoidance.

Many ghosts feel regretful when they think of the decision they made at the beginning!

The ghost begged here, but Mo Fan there was already short of manpower. Naturally, Mo Fan made a selective selection.

In batches, it can be considered that a lot of power has been accumulated.

Naturally, Mo Fan didn't support them for nothing, one by one, the farm work in the space must not be lost. Once he has a little strength, he will complete the task in groups.

Well, the kind released by the relevant department.

In order to be able to benefit from Mo Fan, when the ghost subordinates started the task, it was called an endless effort.

With the help of this group of ghost subordinates, the speed of task completion is fast.

There are countless messages about "Lin Fan" in the WeChat group of "Dear and Love Family" every day.

"Task No. 3, Lin Fan has been completed."

"Mission 76, Lin Fan has been completed."

"Quest 100, Lin Fan has been completed."

"Task 21, Lin Fan has

Finish. "

"..."

Similar news is released in the group every day, and the masters in the group will be shocked on the first day and the second day, but every day, these masters only have one idea.

Master Lin Fan is so awesome.

"This is really amazing."

"One person swept most of the tasks."

"My idol really deserves to be my idol."

"Ahhhh, I really want to meet Master Lin Fan and get a glimpse of his style."

"..."

In the group, the rainbow farts blowing towards Lin Fan are really countless.

It's just that although most of them were thrilled by "Lin Fan"'s arrogance, there were still some clear-headed people in the group, and they asked a question in the group.