Chapter 94: Resort opening

Below, Feng Man'er was once again welcomed by Mrs. Pei, holding her hand and asking for warmth.

Feng Man'er also took this opportunity to constantly look at Mrs. Pei's eyebrows, and when she saw her close as always, her expression was relieved a lot.

It was also at this time, hearing the movement of the stairs, Feng Man'er's gaze immediately looked over, and he saw Father Pei and Pei Yunbai at a glance.

The moment he saw Pei Yunbai, Feng Man'er had only one of his existence in his eyes.

Madam Pei naturally noticed Feng Man'er's strangeness, with a smile on the corner of her mouth, and hurriedly said to Pei Yunbai: "Yunbai, Man'er is coming to our house today to play, you have to treat him well!"

Feng Man'er listened and lowered her head shyly.

She herself liked Madam Pei's help. Because of Madam Pei's matchmaking, she had a better chance of seeing Pei Yunbai. If not, she would not have encountered Pei Yunbai for ten and a half months.

Thinking of this, Feng Man'er felt a little sad again. She had done so much for Pei Yunbai, so why didn't he care at all?

Hearing the words, Pei Yunbai glanced at Mrs. Pei, and said directly to Mrs. Pei: "Grandpa, I'm going to be busy."

"Well, go!" Father Pei said directly.

After receiving this sentence, Pei Yunbai went straight away, completely not listening to Madam Pei's words.

Madam Pei's complexion stiffened again, she really didn't expect that her son would not give her any face even if she was in front of everyone.

Mrs. Pei's expression was seen by the old man, her eyes darkened a bit, and then she said: "I have something to do with Yun Bai."

Madam Pei saw that the old man gave her a slap, and immediately agreed: "I asked him just now. He really rejected me. I thought he should have time for a meal, but I didn't expect..."

With that said, Madam Pei grabbed Feng Man'er's hand and patted it, "Auntie didn't make an appointment with Yunbai in advance..."

"It's okay, Brother Pei is busy, and I don't want to disturb his work. I'll talk about it next time if I have a chance." Feng Man'er said quickly.

"Man'er is really a girl with a general sense." On one side, Old Man Pei also smiled.

Feng Man'er listened and glanced at Father Pei, her voice simply said: "Grandpa Pei."

"I will trouble you to dine with my old man today

NS. "Old Pei said with a smile, his expression as kind as ever.

"This is Man'er's blessing." Feng Man'er spoke quickly, carefully seeing the look of Father Pei, and there was no dislike, and his heart was even more relaxed.

It seems that although what she said made them doubt, nothing came out of the investigation.

Fortunately, her dad's response was timely.

Thinking about it, Feng Man'er warned herself in her heart that she must be more careful and not accidentally expose things.

Father Pei naturally noticed Feng Man'er's attention to him, his expression was calm, and then he was more intimate with Feng Man'er as usual.

In the absence of any changes in getting along with Pei's family, Feng Maner dispelled the last doubt.

Father Pei finally looked at Feng Man'er, who was relaxed when he was leaving, with a darker expression.