Chapter 66: I'm here to save you

"Mo Mo...Miss Mo, our boss has disappeared!" Jiang Hongyang was a little bit arrogant.

This development is **** weird!

Jiang Hongyang couldn't help but sighed inwardly.

My boss is too unlucky!

Or it really has a bad fate with this piece of land.

Of course, it is more flustered, afraid that the boss will have an accident here.

And Mo Xue, who was asked, looked a little flustered at this time, and she didn't know what was going on now.

Don't ask her, you just don't know.

Holding Mo Fan's hand tightly involuntarily, he hurriedly protected her behind her.

There is also Lin Rong, who is also a little anxious about the situation at the scene. Why is a big living person suddenly gone!

call…

Mo Xue took a long breath, calmed herself down, and then looked at Jiang Hongyang and said: "When you took this piece of land before, it was not because you encountered something, how did you solve it later."

"Our boss asked the old boss for the contact information of a master." Jiang Hongyang said directly. He was reminded of this, and he immediately reacted. He hurriedly took out his mobile phone from his pocket and wanted to give it to that person. The master called.

While Jiang Hongyang was busy on the phone call, Mo Fan had already started an exchange of spiritual knowledge with the scorpion beast.

"Where did the unlucky ghost go? Isn't it the place you mentioned last time?" When the scorpion beast said, his tone was full of gloat.

That space node is obviously very safe. If they hadn't broken the formation with their hands, they wouldn't normally open it. But, unfortunately, Xu Shan was still involved.

Unlucky to such an extent, the scorpion beast hasn't seen it for a long time.

"It should be that place. If he falls, there shouldn't be any danger for the time being." Mo Fan had already visited that place last time, and he already knew the degree of danger in that place.

Although the dead evil spirits are indeed terrifying and full of malice towards the living people, there is still another ghost guarding the living people, so Xu Shan will be fine.

"It's okay, it's okay, I don't know if I will be frightened to pee in my butt." The scorpion beast said cheerfully.

Scared is a must.

Mo Fan listened to the scorpion beast's words and glanced at it. It seemed that it really disliked Xu Shan.

Without paying attention, Mo Fan looked at the surrounding environment, thinking about how to take this opportunity to bring the raccoon beast into the place.

At this time, Jiang Hongyang had finished the call, and the expression on his face eased, "The master said he will come right away."

However, a worrisome surface soon appeared on the surface, "I don't know if it will be life-threatening."

Jiang Hongyang really felt that his Three Views during this period of time were receiving a devastating blow.

There is only one thing he is thinking about right now, that is, he hopes his boss can return safely. If he can't...Bah, baah, if he can't, he will definitely return safely.

Mo Xue listened, her expression loosened slightly.

Since that master can solve the trouble Xu Shan encountered before, he should be able to solve it this time, right?