Chapter 67: Soft cute little loli = big boss behind the scenes

Just when Mo Fan and the other party were completely silent, the raccoon beast on the side couldn't help but jump out.

He looked at the evil spirits, showing a covetous color, "Brahma, are these for me to eat?"

For it, these are great tonics!

It can't wait to eat.

Just stand beside Mo Fan, looking at the group of hungry ghosts eagerly.

When the evil ghost group came out, they felt the aura that made them extremely afraid.

The first feeling of being a ghost tells them.

Run, run away quickly.

And they have always believed in their intuition about danger.

Before thinking about it, a group of ghosts started to move.

Only when they acted, they discovered that a huge coercion was coming towards them.

The next moment, the entire soul body was directly frozen in place, unable to move.

After discovering this, every one of them showed a sense of horror.

As for the scorpion beast, after restraining them, its stature began to grow bit by bit, and finally revealed its original huge body, standing there as if it were all together, giving people a huge sense of oppression.

Not only these evil ghost groups, but even the military group behind Mo Fan noticed a pressure, but this pressure was not directed at them head-on, so the impact was limited.

However, they had already speculated about the situation of the evil ghost group that was evenly matched with them on weekdays. The scorpion beast brought by this little profound scholar was very difficult.

At this time, the scorpion beast was already ready to go, and it was waiting for Mo Fan's order.

Mo Fan looked at the anxious Mo Fan, his expression paused, then looked at the officers and soldiers behind him, looked at their still bright eyes, and opened his mouth to them, "Sorry, the next scene may have I'm unsightly, please close your eyes for a while."

Don't leave any psychological shadow on these honest and lovely soldiers.

Upon hearing this, the officer took a deep look at Mo Fan.

He understood that the other party definitely didn't want them to see something.

Although he didn't think he would be frightened, in order to reassure the little black man in front of him, he still did it!

"All of them."

"Yes."

"Close your eyes."

When the voice fell, everyone closed their eyes in unison.

After watching them close their eyes, Mo Fan said to the beast on one side: "Let's start!"

As soon as Mo Fan finished speaking, the scorpion beast rushed up, and then stood a short distance away from the evil spirit groups, opening his mouth towards them.

Then it seemed to have a mouthpiece inside, frantically swallowing the evil Yin Qi around it.

As the closest and strongest Yin Qi group to the scorpion beast, the evil ghost group also receives the greatest suction.

The powerful air current forced them to step into the mouth of the scorpion beast. They fought hard, but still felt that they were entering the abyss step by step.