Chapter 109: Brook? What is the stream? Where do you mean?

Mo Fan looked at his small body, then looked at the folds on Master Witch’s face, and couldn’t help: “Are you sure? My current cultivation base is incomparable to before.”

Speaking of it, Mo Fan really confiscated his apprentices, and so did the immortal world. After all, her cultivation is different from others rising step by step. She is equivalent to taking a shortcut.

Therefore, the monks of the same level as her already had disciples and grandchildren. If she accepts disciples, her disciple will definitely reach the sky in one step, and her requirements for accepting disciples are very high.

In order to prevent trouble, Mo Fan really cut his mind to accept disciples, and he was all alone in pursuit of greatness.

Unexpectedly, when she returned to this world, when her cultivation level was still low, someone wanted to be her apprentice.

"Yes." Master Wu is very firm, "Master led the door, and the practice is personal. What I lack is the one who led me into the door."

"Don't you already have a master?"

"Everyone who teaches the profession is a teacher. Furthermore, if my master knows that I have the opportunity to walk on the road before the ancestors, I will also feel gratified." Master Wu said directly.

At his age, what does it mean to worship another master! Maybe if you are not careful, you can break through the shackles of his life, why not try?

Furthermore, it is the sea of ​​stars, and no one can resist this temptation.

He is also included.

The faster you practice, the more you want to climb higher mountains.

"You can let go." Mo Fan glanced at Master Witch, "Master Nubuat..."

"When we look for disciples in each generation of our masters, we will first test their aptitudes. In my generation, I see fate, I have tested, he does not have the qualifications to cultivate my masters skills, maybe it is destined!" Master Witch said.

Several generations of people have been looking forward to it, because... he doesn't want his disciples to fall into such a situation.

Hearing this, Mo Fan took a deep look at Master Witch, and then: "I'm not counted as a disciple, but I can accept you as a named disciple and guide you in your cultivation."

In the realm of comprehension, accepting a disciple is equivalent to raising a child. She feels that she can't afford such a heavy responsibility, but she can still teach her.

"Named disciple? You can also be regarded as a disciple. Master, let me worship him!" The witch master was serious, and he was going to kneel to Mo Fan.

"No hurry, don't forget where we are now." Mo Fan reminded silently.

The witch master listened, looked at the "village" in front of him, and had a sigh of relief, yeah! This time they came to see the "Xianren Village" in front of them.

Mo Fan's thoughts also fell on the immortal village. According to the information she got from Master Witch, these people are from the world of cultivating immortals. I wonder if they are in the same place with her in the world of cultivating immortals.

"Where did your master find that monk?" Mo Fan asked aloud, "There are two temples here, one Yin temple and one Yang temple. Which one do you think it is?"

"My master said it was in the Yin Temple, but I came to visit last time and almost gave my life here. I haven't seen any immortals... monks." Master Witch said, hearing General Mo Fan. The immortal called as a monk and also changed his mouth.