Chapter 44: My face hurts!

Mo Xue, who had left, didn't know that the design team she had just hired almost ran away, and she had already returned home at this time.

On the way back, Mo Xue also paid great attention to his safety.

But what? Although there is no life-threatening danger, Mo Xue still encountered a lot of minor troubles. Either the car broke down, or he almost stepped in the pit, or... it was just that none of these pit her.

It's just that I can't help but feel a little bit of curiosity in my heart, wondering what kind of existence this shop is so weird.

Now it's a small trouble, will it become... a big trouble if you really touch it?

I kept thinking about it, and soon Mo Xue returned home.

At this time, at home, Mo Fan was still on the Internet and landed in Yitan under the watchful eye of the scorpion beast.

Just as soon as he went online, Mo Fan found that his private messages had reached 99+.

When I first saw it, Mo Fan's mood rose slightly. Is this a business coming?

However, after opening the private message, Mo Fan raised his eyebrows while looking at the content inside.

Is this doubting her ability?

Looking at some of these remarks, Mo Fan didn't care. He directly chose some replies that he was willing to trust her or were willing to give it a try, and he responded quickly.

Those who are willing to believe her are all a rare fate.

Soon after she replied and the transaction was established, the addresses given by these people appeared in her mailbox. Mo Fan wrote them down one by one, and then secretly sent the orders one by one with the express mail order from Mo Xue's house. I typed it out, and at the same time it also included the talisman she drew, and prepared to have time to let the scorpion beast secretly express it.

It was also when Mo Fan had just finished, Mo Xue came back.

The scorpion beast screamed for the first time.

Then when Mo Xue entered the door, Mo Fan hurriedly came out of the room and happened to face Mo Xue.

Mo Fan quickly raised a bright smile.

"Mom~"

Mo Xue should be very happy to see her daughter's smiling face, but recalling the movements of Mo Fan and Xiaoguai before and after entering the door, she suddenly said: "What were you two doing just now?"

But facing her was the vacancy and innocence of Mo Fan and Yanqi Beast.

When Mo Xue saw this, she shook her head in her heart. Although her daughter and pets are a little bit tricky, but what else can do bad things at home besides stealing snacks?

It's just that she was a little worried in her heart. The three-year period stated by the system has come. Has her daughter seen those special existences again?

Especially when she experienced all kinds of small troubles, she couldn't help but believe in metaphysics.

At this time, Lin Rong also noticed the movement here. After listening to Mo Xue's words, he immediately refuted, "My little dear and Fanfan don't know how good they are. How can you, your mother, say that?"

Lin Rong is an absolute childcare party.

Mo Xue listened, with a trace of helplessness in her expression, "Mom, I didn't mean that, but..."

Halfway through, Mo Xue closed her mouth.

She didn't want her mother to know about this, otherwise she would definitely be worried, so Mo Xue's expression was a little hesitant.