Chapter 45: New merit

The influence of the title change is still being fermented, and the customers who previously supported Mo Fan suddenly felt that they were elated.

Of course, the most important point is that they really succeeded in picking up the leak this time!

Senior talisman!

There is basically no big boss-level presence in the forum on weekdays.

But today they were able to buy Talismans from the other side, and at such a low price, this was simply a big omission.

Can't help it, began to grieve in the post.

"Hahaha, you won the bet! It turned out to be a senior talisman, so is this luck?"

"Oh, I'm so happy, I have placed ten different talisman, waiting for the delivery."

"The same one who won the bet, haha, those who say they are liar navy soldiers, do their faces hurt now?"

"This kind of opportunity is really rare! Fortunately, I met it."

"Oh oh oh, continue to place the order."

"As a member of the previous questioning, I did have a pain in my face, but what is the pain in my face, I should hurry up and place an order when I meet the master!"

"Yes, what is the pain in the face, it is the last word to get the benefits!"

"That's it! Place an order! Place an order!"

"This is really fast! But... the right choice."

"Yes, if you can hug the thigh of a big man, what is the face, what is the face, and everything can be forgotten!"

"Haha, yes, I am extremely sorry to the boss here, I really didn't know Taishan before."

"..."

After the post changed from Mo Fan’s identity to a senior talisman, the reply at the back of the post did not appear to have any doubts, and suddenly became Mo Fan’s licking dog, fully demonstrating the so-called law of true fragrance.

From the beginning of this post to no one’s attention, then to the fame at the back, and then to the two-level reversal, to the one-sided now, the whole process can be described as ups and downs, which makes many forum members see it as passionate. Especially witnessing with my own eyes a nameless **** turned into a boss, this feeling is really sour and refreshing!

Mo Fan's account, Lin Fan, became popular in the forum, and he changed from an ordinary newcomer to a big-name presence in the forum.

When Mo Fan saw the news the next day, although he was a little surprised, he didn't take it to heart. He just noticed the increase in background text messages, so he couldn't get through.

She didn't expect a senior talisman to be so valuable.

This time, it's about to be sent.

Mo Fan also stopped reading the post, but took the time to look at all the floors where the purchase was made one by one, and then wrote down all the talisman that the other party needed.

At the same time, I naturally discovered that the price initiated by these people is ten times higher than the value, and some even more.

Mo Fan saw some surprises, and these price hikes seemed to be spontaneous.

"Wow, it's a lot more expensive! It's comparable to your mother's express delivery~" The scorpion beast on the side also noticed the amount of Mo Fan's order at this time, and couldn't help being surprised.