Chapter 106: Find an answer

On this side, Master Bi and the others also got news about Pei's family.

Although they didn't officially tear their faces apart, the Feng family and Pei's family were equivalent to tearing their faces by putting what the other party had done on the table.

It was a little unexpected, but when you think about it carefully, since the other party already suspects them, it is not a good thing to poke out the points they "know". It's normal.

At the same time, let's also see what actions the Feng family will do about stealing luck after the two families have torn their faces.

As long as there is a little movement, they may be able to get some desired information from it.

So as soon as the news was received, the relevant departments immediately made people pay more attention to Feng's family.

At this time, the Feng family.

Feng Maner has returned home in embarrassment.

The first time she left Pei's house, she went to her residence and cried fiercely, and then returned to Feng's house when she calmed down.

Why are you crying?

That's because she knew that she had no chance to stand upright with Pei Yunbai.

All she had been striving for was to stand upright beside Pei Yunbai. On this day, her hopes were shattered.

Even if one day their Feng family's plan was successful and she had a chance to get Pei Yunbai, her mood at that time would definitely be different from the mood before.

Thinking of this, Feng Man'er couldn't stop feeling sad, and naturally there was unstoppable hatred.

At the door of the house, Feng Maner suppressed all his love and hatred at this moment.

As soon as he entered the door, he headed straight for Feng Quan's study.

And Feng Quan, who had known the news a long time ago, was already waiting in the study, his face sank into the water, and layers of gloom were revealed from the inside to the outside. This is what he looks like most often, as if hiding in the dark. The poisonous snake is looking for a chance to give a fatal blow to its prey.

Seeing Feng Quan like this, Feng Man'er's body shrank.

Her dad became ruthless, and her daughter was going to eat a big meal. The shadow her dad gave her was too deep, especially when it was quiet like now.

The less sound, the more scary.

After Feng Man'er came in, Feng Quan's stern eyes suddenly fell on her, "What's the situation in the Pei family? You can be more specific."

During the phone call, Feng Quan only got a rough idea. He wanted to get the whole process from his daughter's mouth. He definitely couldn't

Any detail is missing.

Feng Man'er heard this and began to explain one by one what happened after he arrived at Pei’s house, “I went to Pei’s house according to your dad’s instructions, and happened to meet Aunt Pei, because the talisman was put by Uncle Pei’s mother at the time, I’m afraid The traces were already revealed, so I wanted to follow Aunt Pei to see the status quo of Fuluo, but I didn’t expect that the other party would appear in front of me and be caught directly. Their speed was so fast that I didn’t even have any. Ways to respond... I think, maybe Pei’s family really suspected it, and the possibility is still high, so they will stare at me. Of course, they also want to see if Aunt Pei cooperates with my actions. Having approved our thoughts, and even prepared for it, I wonder if our actions have revealed... a trace???"