Chapter 93:

Seeing the madness hidden in his daughter's eyes, Feng Quan glanced at him and said nothing. The blood and bones of Feng's family are inherently mad, and they can do whatever they can to achieve their own goals.

He would rather see his daughter like this. As long as he passes this hurdle, his daughter will be an excellent heir.

If it is not crazy, how can their Feng family continue to this day?

"There is one more thing I need to tell you."

As soon as Feng Quan spoke, Feng Man'er's mind suddenly returned, "What do I need to do?"

"You go to the people of Pei's family as usual to find out their strangeness, especially Pei Yunbai, to see if he finds our hands and feet on him."

"Okay." Feng Maner responded without even thinking about it. She still wants to spend more time with Big Brother Pei!

"You better remember that you took the mission with you. I will not prevent you from getting close to Pei Yunbai, but if you make a mistake again because of this..."

"Dad, I won't, I have remembered the lesson last time." Feng Man'er said quickly. She naturally knew how cruel her father's methods were. She was nothing but relying on this little blood relationship.

Feng Quan replied lightly and said nothing more.

When Feng Man'er saw this, he quickly retired.

After leaving, I looked at the time and immediately went straight to Pei's house.

I have just been there two days ago, and today it has been about the same as her usual frequency.

The most important thing is that Aunt Pei told her that Big Brother Pei will be at home today.

At this time, Pei's family.

Pei Yunbai had something to discuss with Mr. Pei today, so naturally he stayed at home.

And Mrs. Pei also took this opportunity to stay at home, looking at her son, and smilingly said: "Is it a rest today? Man'er said that he will come over today. Shall we have a meal together?"

Pei Yunbai glanced at Mrs. Pei and said lightly: "I have something to discuss with Grandpa. I have an appointment afterwards."

Mrs. Pei's face suddenly stiffened when she heard her son's cold voice, "Is there no time to eat a meal with me?"

"It's not about eating together every day, there's no shortage of this." Pei Yunbai said indifferently.

When Madam Pei saw this, her lips moved slightly, and she wanted to say something to refute it. As a result, at this time, the housekeeper who was waiting for the old man appeared at the entrance of the stairs and said: "Young master, the old man is calling you."

When Pei Yunbai heard it, he walked upstairs directly

.

But Madam Pei looked at the figure that he left without a trace, but she felt annoyed in her heart.

She really didn't understand what was wrong with Feng Maner, what was wrong with her son.

If he still remembers that little assistant, it can be said that he has been thinking about it, but hasn't he forgotten it? Under such circumstances, does he still look down on Feng Maner?

Thinking of her son's temperament, Mrs. Pei was a little anxious. She was afraid that her son would remain single. Some people in the circle were the same age as her sons. Some of them had already given birth to them, but what about her sons! Don't talk about children, there is not even a picture of a girlfriend.