Chapter 56: Kindergarten cute

With the help of the ghost brother, the scorpion beast is completely relaxed, and there is no need to stay up late to pack at night, and the life is nourished, and the body seems to be rounded.

As for Mo Xue, she is also very satisfied. As long as she enters and exits the space every day, the current supply problem can be solved, and the time will be abundant, and then she will be completely invested in the construction of the project.

The project is in full swing, attracting a lot of people's attention for a while.

After all, people with a bit of strength in this land have heard of it.

It's a sweet pastry in itself, but there is an unresolved problem. Now the problem seems to be solved. Each businessman's eyes are keenly focused on this place, and they have begun to pay attention to Mo Xue who is in the magic city. New fledgling new businessman.

At Mo Xue's current level, many merchants in Demon Capital are not too valued, but for this land, many people will naturally pay more attention.

Then when he noticed, he discovered the benefits of the vegetables and fruits that Mo Xue managed, and they became popular among the wealthy for a while, and many people also discovered huge business opportunities from them.

It was also at this time that I learned about the entanglement between Mo Xue and Xu Shan by understanding the time before and after Mo Xue took this piece of land, and also understood why the noble prince in Hong Kong would be eyeing Mo Xue.

There is something to do in this business!

If it is exclusive, it definitely represents a huge profit.

Many people's hearts were suddenly moved, but when they thought that Xu Shan was defeated by Mo Xue, these people waited patiently. They were all waiting for the day when this project was completed.

If one day this project is completed, when the other party still owns this kind of vegetables and fruits exclusively on the market, it will definitely be the time for these businessmen to take the initiative.

And some of the sub-level businessmen who were originally interested in Mo Xue’s industry originally played tricks so that Mo Xue could not get the land, but now watching Mo Xue develop better and better, more and more people are watching. There was only a little bit of annoyance left in my heart, annoyed that no more radical measures were taken at the beginning.

Regardless of whether they were upset or not, their eyes were also fixed on Mo Xue.

And the last one to stare at is probably the relevant government department. For this piece of land, there are many more legends within the department.

They are also watching Mo Xue's development.

Of course, what they were more willing in their hearts was that Mo Xue could succeed at one time. In this way, a lot of land around that piece of land would immediately have value, and the future would be a highland that could be developed.

So at this time the project looks calm, but the undercurrent has already been surging from behind.

Mo Xue knew this well, but for the time being, he put all these outside eyes behind and devoted himself wholeheartedly to the construction of his own project.

The days just passed away like this, unknowingly, the days are about to enter September, that is to say...Mo Fan is going to kindergarten.

"Fanfan, I'm going to kindergarten, there will be a lot of children playing with you, are you happy or not?" Lin Rong and Mo Xue have been doing various kinds of psychology to their baby and granddaughter (daughter) at home. Construction, daily life is just how fun the kindergarten is.