Chapter 63:

When Xu Shan and Jiang Hongyang arrived in Xi'an Village, they unexpectedly ran into Mo Fan and others who came to "vacation" to inspect the situation.

"Miss Mo, what a coincidence!" After Xu Shan saw the person, he immediately greeted him with a bright smile and white teeth.

It also looks a little bit...two.

Mo Fan's attention was immediately placed on Xu Shan, and his big eyes flickered.

Is it him, hapless?

The scorpion beast also recognized it all at once and barked at Xu Shan twice.

As for Mo Xue, listening to his words, the corners of her mouth couldn't help but twitch.

What coincidence will two people "meet" in this place? Is it premeditated?

Lin Rong suddenly recognized Xu Shan from the side. Even though Xu Shan now looks particularly harmless, she would not have any good impressions.

A family of four looked at Xu Shan straightforwardly, without saying a word, as if to say: Let's watch you play quietly.

Xu Shan's smile couldn't help being embarrassed at this time, haha ​​and smiled again.

Jiang Hongyang, who was on the side, saw that his boss was deflated again, and he had already anticipated it in his heart.

After all, not everyone can forget about giving a slap and a candy.

Jiang Hongyang silently moved his body toward Xu Shan's back.

Well, let his boss handle this embarrassing situation by himself! After all, it is the "trouble" caused by the boss himself.

Xu Shan knew at this time that if he didn’t say anything, the situation would be even more embarrassing. After a light cough, he said directly: "Sorry, I made a mistake. Actually, I came here to take a look, but I didn’t expect it. I will meet you by chance."

Xu Shan's statement is really much more reliable.

When Mo Xue saw this, she said, "What then?"

"Nothing, then, no idea, I just want to see with my own eyes... a miracle was born in front of me, you know, I am very optimistic about you, and I hope you can build your own business empire, I just want to Witness, as for the others... If you can cooperate, it’s better to live a life. If you can’t cooperate, I will be a spectator. I am here to say sorry to you for the previous actions."

"I swear, what I said is true, and from the bottom of my heart, without any concealment."

This time, Xu Shan really put aside all his careful thoughts and really put all his thoughts in front of Mo Xue.

He understood that hiding his head and tails in front of Mo Xue wouldn't be recognized by the other party, so he might as well treat each other frankly.

Of course, when he approached Mo Xue before, everything was "being honest with each other", it was just that kind of honesty that Mo Xue didn't like.

Well, he doesn't like it either.

It's just that he had seen many commercial methods before and used it subconsciously, but he also remembered his family motto and never used crooked ways.

Fortunately, he has always followed this point, so he can say this in front of Mo Xue at this time, otherwise... Maybe the other party doesn't want to say a word to him, right?

At this time Xu Shan's move was undoubtedly effective. Mo Xue and Lin Rong both listened, and their eyes changed as they watched him. Of course, they were inclined to the better one.