Chapter 100: Isn't it good to be alone?

Mo Xue looked at the screen, her expression a little lost.

Are Xu Shan and Pei Yunbai really cousins?

So does Xu Shan know?

Unable to help, Mo Xue thought of what he had chatted with Xu Shan when he was at the resort.

"Okay! I admit that my attitude towards Fanfan is indeed a little different, but the reason is not convenient for me to tell you now. When the time comes, I will definitely tell you."

Mo Xue was a little bit skeptical at this time, whether the reason Xu Shan said was this, he knew his relationship with Pei Yunbai, and that Fanfan was Pei Yunbai's daughter, so his attitude towards them would change like this.

But when it changed, it seemed like a long time ago.

It's been so long, if Pei Yunbai also knew about it, didn't he want to come to her?

This idea just came out, and it was quickly thrown out of his mind by Mo Xue.

I haven't come to her for nearly five years, so what hope does she report!

Mo Xue had a look, and then he dialed Xu Shan's phone.

She still needs to figure out whether Xu Shan is Pei Yunbai's cousin, and the Pei family now knows whether she and Fanfan exist, if they know, if they have any plans.

She really doesn't want to be disturbed to her current peaceful life, including Pei's family, including... Pei Yunbai.

"Toot toot..." The simple voice on weekdays seemed particularly tormented in this short period of time.

Soon, the mobile phone was connected, and Xu Shan's voice came over clearly from the other side.

"Mo Xue, what's the matter?" Xu Shan's voice was somewhat inattentive.

"I want to ask you something."

"Huh? What?" Xu Shan asked in surprise.

"Your relationship with Pei Yunbai." Mo Xue said solemnly, her heartbeat speeding up in vain.

When Xu Shan heard this, he was shocked. When he didn't react, the words had already blurted out of his mouth, "How did you know?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Xu Shan on the other side couldn't help but slapped his mouth severely. Why didn't he confess himself?

What should I do?

Xu Shan really felt that he would not end well now.

"That...I..." Xu Shan was speechless for a while.

"So you know I used to have a relationship with Pei Yunbai

Is it? "

"Um."

"Also know the relationship between Pei Yunbai and Fanfan?"

"Um."

"And you have known it for a long time."

"Um."

"Does Pei Yunbai also know?"

"Um...ah, it's not..." Xu Shan was stunned once again, why was he being talked about by Mo Xue!

Obviously, this incident happened too suddenly, and suddenly his thoughts were a little confused at this time.

I can't talk to Mo Xue anymore.

Just when Xu Shan wanted to end the call first, Mo Xue continued: "I just want to know one thing, will the Pei family come to disturb my current life?"